Reviews for Where The Heart Is
Darkhellia chapter 2 . 4/14/2019
Lewis, Sans, and Brook would get along really well, what with their deadpan humor and skeleton based puns, the results would be HUMERUS to say the least!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/2/2016
ha that is priceless
Paperbending chapter 14 . 5/2/2016
I just woke up to receiving a notification about this and it makes me really happy oh my gosh 3 I really love Mystery and Callie's dynamic after the events of the story, it's so cute and funny and UGH :D
StormRaven333 chapter 13 . 11/14/2015
Awwww! *reaches for tissues* _
StormRaven333 chapter 6 . 11/13/2015
That worked beautifully as a one shot! Arthur reminded me SO MUCH of Ratchet from transformers. The part when Lewis grabbed the wrench from A's mouth and he said, " Hey, I need that" xD
And Lewis RECORDED THAT! * is crying from laughter*
StormRaven333 chapter 3 . 11/13/2015
Hah! As soon as Vivi said, " I liked the retelling of the story" First movie title that jumped into my head was Malificent! Glad I guessed right, and it's true! That movie was awesome!
StormRaven333 chapter 2 . 11/13/2015
*rolls across floor laughing* You crack me up! XD
Midnight's Haze chapter 13 . 6/21/2015
That was adorable! And it took a really sudden turn, but then it became touching and it was awesome!
One tip, though. Okonomiyaki doesn't have seaweed on it usually. But, it does most commonly have dried fish flakes (it's a fish called "katsuo") that move around in the heat coming from the okonomiyaki. How much is on it depends on the person, but foreigners usually don't want itbecause they are weirded out by moving food. Thanks for reading this!
3shadowprincess chapter 13 . 6/15/2015
Awwww :)
DaDalek chapter 10 . 2/19/2015
Wait- you call MLP the dark side!? XD great, absolutely hilarious!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/8/2015
I just read all your stories for your Thicker than Water series and I just have to say that was some of the greatest fanfictions I've read in awhile hands down. I love how you took a simple music video and created your own universe with it. A very interesting one at that. I greatly look forward to your next story, then I'll actually review as each chapter is released. Can't wait!
My Mind is a Nomad chapter 10 . 2/8/2015
Oh my god... I have nothing against MLP but Arthur OMG XDDD Just imagining him turning around eerily in full pony garb makes me laugh until my sides hurt XD
My Mind is a Nomad chapter 9 . 2/8/2015
WHAT. ARTHUR, NOOOOOOOO
DaDalek chapter 8 . 2/6/2015
Love these! I can't wait until chapter nine! Could you possibly take a request? If it's not too much trouble, maybe you could do a one shot where Lewis has been a ghost long enough to know how to... How shall I put this... Haunt? Ya, that seems good. Like, maybe his POV when he was practicing his scare? IDK if it would be in character though... Anyway, love your thicker than water series, and I hope that there will be more to come!
3shadowprincess chapter 8 . 2/5/2015