Reviews for All Red
HellWoman chapter 5 . 3/5
One of the BEST chapters I've EVER read in my fucking life, in my native language people as gifted as you are called ''capo'' so yeah you're a total capo, señorita. Thank you for sharing this chapter!
HellWoman chapter 4 . 2/26
Such a hot chapter! Wow, I'm just as speechless as Victoria lol
HellWoman chapter 3 . 2/25
One of your best chapters,indeed, I love how confident you are when you write something so disturbing but at the same time so amazingly good. Thank you so much for sharing
HellWoman chapter 1 . 2/3
Amazing fanfiction,you had me on the summary, thank you for uploading this amazing story, I wanna thank you too for another of your stories ''Alice'' Since is quite good and I love the way you write
snape.granger.fanfic chapter 7 . 1/17
Maybe I'm just sick but both strap on scenes actually helped the chapter. Love reading Victoria as blood thirsty sex mad vampire.
snape.granger.fanfic chapter 5 . 1/17
No such thing as overboard I absolutely loved it. Usually I read or write Harry Potter fanfic with Granger/one of the Black sisters but I am really enjoying your story, much better than the original when Bella was with Edward (can't stand the man).
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2019
Only a talented writer can make rape and violence seem erotic and seductive. Not gonna lie, I did find the hardcore sex scenes very repetitive after a while - but Bella's descent into corruption and depravity was fascinating and painful at the same time. I loved seeing her relationship with Victoria develop, so twisted yet touching at the same time.

My favourite chapter was the transformation chapter - I really liked your take on the whole process and I think it was written beautifully.
chloe1011997 chapter 75 . 11/27/2019
So basically this fic is a perfect example of Stockholm syndrome which then developes into Bella becoming 1 half of a fucked up psychopathic duo much like some serial killer couples in the real world. Dont get me wrong it's well written and clearly the authors a talented writer but the content is to messed up for me personally. I abhor rape and there can never be a good reason for it. Anyway apart from the nasty shit, your a pretty decent writer.
Qisthzy chapter 22 . 11/18/2019
Lol that was successful
Qisthzy chapter 16 . 11/7/2019
Awww my Vicbella babies literally bonding and I love it 333
Qisthzy chapter 10 . 11/7/2019
They’re so sweet cute and adorable in their own way awwwww babies
Qisthzy chapter 9 . 11/7/2019
DAYUM THESE TWO RARE LOVERS haha
Houkaru Kisaragi chapter 75 . 10/29/2019
Oh. Wow. Your story is messed up. Not sure how I managed to finish reading it. Um, character development went stale. I was hoping Bella and Victoria gets some form of karma for their evil deeds.

Anyway, great job! Thanks for writing the story.
Guest chapter 75 . 10/25/2019
Reading this story is like driving by a wreck. Once you see it, it’s hard to look away. To any future readers. Heed the warning in chapter 1. If you aren’t okay with brutal rape, mutilation, and murder in very vivid detail. DONT READ. I actually skimmed through those scenes to read the actual story. Because it’s a great plot and characters.
hideki667 chapter 75 . 10/10/2019
I liked the story at first but it felt kind of too man hating at times for me to continue reading it.
4,348 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »