Reviews for The Valley of the End
sakuraaabae chapter 9 . 11/30/2022
Really enjoy the SasuSaku parts despite knowing their future will be a painful one what with the secrets and family responsibilities.

Don't care about Naruto and hinata. It's a trash relationship and I just skipped their parts.
sakuraaabae chapter 5 . 11/30/2022
FUCK YEAH! Sasuke is gonna be in so much trouble but I'm so glad he nearly killed Ikematsu. This takes me back to the forest of death and Sasuke protecting Sakura and even telling Naruto to save Sakura even if he has to die to do so.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/25/2022
aah... such deep understanding of the most flawed and toxic couple in anime.
That author's note makes so much sense.

Hope you're well now, and stay safe.
Sympathetic Wishes chapter 20 . 9/20/2022
Okay, I just spent like 4 hours not sleeping when I should reading your amazing fanfic LOL, PLEASE UPDATE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

You are an amazing writer and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. To hell with bad comments! I'll fight your detractors for you!

And as for being in a dark emotional place, I get you, trust me I get you way too well, except I never had to leave a toxic romantic relationship so you're much stronger than me, I know it can be hard to get back into writing after a period of depression, as any of the readers for my stories will tell you LOL

A big part of finding the muse to write my sasusaku fics again was reading reviews by readers and great (far better writing than myself's fics xD), I suggest maybe rereading some of your favorite sasusaku fics or rewatching your fav naruto eps, or checking out some good sasusaku fic recs from tumblr, that's how I found this gem story I'm currently reviewing xD.
I saw that you updated this fic in 2021! Please consider writing this story again, no matter how long it takes I'll be waiting!
thaymalak chapter 1 . 9/20/2022
damn... I miss this story
Cass A chapter 13 . 9/17/2022
Just found this story and it IS SO GOOD! I really hope you pick it back up again, I have to know what happens!
ForeverDancingInShadows chapter 20 . 8/20/2022
My goodness I SINCERELY wish I would have looked at the tags properly before I started this to see that it wasn't finished, because I don't know how I'll survive having to wait to know what happens. The story is engaging, the writing is fantastic, and I'm so impress that you've kept writing this story for so many years!

In the beginning I was a little bit unsure because so many events seem to be glossed over, even big life events for our heroes such as the Chunin Exams. But I came to understand why you did that. That really wasn't the focus of the story and you were just trying to get through their lives to the time when the story really took off, and doing it by giving only as much detail as was necessary. In fact I think you did this better than the original work where the author was lazy and just skipped a whole two years.

Nothing gets me faster than a story with fleshed out, well-developed, complicated, and flawed characters that are only doing the best that they know how with the tools that they’ve been given. Your characters have that. Why is Sasuke so heartbreaking? Gosh he really needs a hug. And Sakura as always is such a badass. At the top of the world or in chains. Also I love the NaruHina parts. They are so sexy and fun, and Naruto seems a bit more complicated than in other fics where he isn’t the main character. He seems a bit darker here, and I can’t wait to see how this develops. Again, excellent job on creating this masterpiece, and I will be (impatiently) awaiting the next chapters. I hope you are well.
ForeverDancingInShadows chapter 15 . 8/20/2022
Spectacular
Jungirl8 chapter 20 . 8/4/2022
This is a great story! I'm sorry you had such a bad situation, and I honestly hope you're safe right now. I might be just a stranger on the Internet, but if you need to talk to someone you can send a message any time.
I also hope you keep going with this, I've loved it so far and I really want to know how will it end.
Best wishes!
Yk2895 chapter 20 . 7/10/2022
I can’t believe am I just reading this amazing amazing work, thanks for sharing by the way and I really hope everything worked out with you divorce, I hope you are okay and living your best life right now.
HeyJoe0929 chapter 20 . 7/3/2022
Ahhh… I feel so bad reading this in one sitting only to find out it’s not yet done huhu. I do wish you’re well and are able to cope up. I cannot imagine and I honestly have no words but I do want to say that you wrote a beautiful story here and thank you for sharing it with us. Take care.
kuehpeipei chapter 20 . 6/21/2022
Please update. One of the best !
aaeemmmcccc chapter 20 . 5/18/2022
Hi hope you're doing better, just to let you know I read the whole thing in one sitting soooo I hope you can update it soon, its pretty good.
engel17white chapter 20 . 4/22/2022
a estos les entro la venada, pero se ve que esperaste mucho para estos momentos, así que lo tomare
muy buena tu historia como siempre, espero ansioso que llegue mas
Guest chapter 20 . 4/12/2022
This is so entertaining to read that once I started I couldn't stop till I read all the chapters. It has all the elements I like in a story including the pairings and plot intricacies. I loved how you also included a one sided NejiHina and the OC Hana and all the angst that came alongside it. I love how Sasuke and Sakura's relationship developed from being innocent teenagers to jaded adults with all the love in between. I hope you find yourself healthy and well enough to continue this story because I would love to read it.
1,503 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »