Reviews for The Valley of the End
Sam chapter 20 . 10/27
I've been meaning to read this fic for a very long time. I waited for it to be finished first but the updates are kinda slow so I decided to start and here I am waiting for an update. This is so good. It has a unique take on the SasuSaku ship and I love the setting.

The writing style is really entertaining too. Hope the author finds time to finish this one cause this is such a treasure.
Harijime chapter 20 . 10/28
I'm not good with handling drama but this story is so good! and well written! Part of me wants Sasuke and Sakura to just run away together and leave all this mess.

I hope you're doing much better now. I know it may seem difficult right now but you made the right choice, no one deserves to be in an abusive relationship and you're so brave for leaving, I know it must have taken a lot to just do that and I'm proud of you! Take all the time you need.
please update...
Lyss1114 chapter 1 . 10/9
Please update soon!
Can't wait for more :)
I'm a new Reader, please use traslator, i'm better in my own idiom.

Wow que puedo decir, me habían recomendado este fic hace tiempo y no lo había querido leer hasta ahora que tuve bastante tiempo libre y no me arrepiento porque gocé leyéndolo de un tirón.
Primero que todo espero de corazón que te encuentres bien. Siempre es una buena noticia haber roto el cascarón y salir de cualquier relación abusiva o nociva, probablemente hayan consecuencias y lo pases mal pero por sobre todo saliste! Y eso es lo más importante en tu camino para mejorar, felicidades!
Ahora respecto al fic, aplausos para ti! Que gran diversión me diste este fin de semana, realmente lo disfrute y espero de corazón que continúes pronto, la curiosidad ya me está matando. Viva el SS.
Abrazos y gracias.
r chapter 20 . 8/31
The story is very simple: do you know why lotus flowers are so special? Because they can bloom even in the dirtiest of water.
Ellena Nomihara chapter 20 . 8/27
Huwaaaaa... So good. So drama. So love. So coollllllllllllllll. Huwaaaa this fic so good so Author-san, please update again.
Faighting!
Turtleesh chapter 9 . 8/19
Hey! Just wanna drop by and express my love (as well as my thought) for this fic!

I love the plot and am eagerly waiting for the next chapter. Tho, I have to say there is something that's been bugging me for the last 2 or 3 chapter. I'm starting to get irritated by how cowardly Sasuke is acting right now. I mean, I do believe that your characterization of him is pretty darn accurate, but I can't help but feel bad for Masumi. Well, I also pity him for his unfortunate situation (and for the fact that, at this point, he really has nobody he can truly trust or one that is on his side). And despite not liking his action, I do kinda see the reason behind his action. Although it's hard for me to see canon Sasuke two-timing anything or anyone in any capacity, the different circumstances this Sasuke experienced is a good enough explanation for this to happen I guess. Aka, not ooc.

Regardless, I had a very pleasant read! It got me thinking about a few different scenarios in which the Uchiha are not discriminated (basically non-massacre AU). So, thank you!
Lyss1114 chapter 20 . 8/12
Please update soon it’s such a amazing story, it’s so well written
later chapter 20 . 7/8
Dear Author,

I would like to write a story for you that will bring you luck. Because 1. I like your stories. 2. I would like to bring some happiness

I will clear my schedule accordingly to that.

Best Wishes
love this story. I just want them (SS) to be happy together
ShiSued chapter 7 . 6/28
what's with the Uchiha's randonly killing clan head and these bitches gmhave the audacity to ask why the village is rebeling. fuck you..
(not all Uchiha's)
Anon chapter 20 . 6/26
I’ve been a fan for years. I take a break from reading once in a while but every time I read your stories I’m impressed all over again. The complexity of the characters and their relationship is incredible. And it’s such an interesting story line, even better than the canon plot I think! I’m so sorry to hear of your difficult situation. I hope you have been able to recover find some peace. You’ve found an outlet in something you are so talented in. Thank you for sharing these stories with us!
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 20 . 6/8
Waaaah! I love this. All the sexiness, too ;) sasusaku really be wanting each other any time LOL. I really like that they are somewhat healing but it's almost superficial really because of how her betrayal is always lingering beneath the surface. So until they resolve that, none of the healing will really stick... no matter how cute they are. I love how you're handling their complicated mess. And ugh, how much Sasuke is scared of losing her despite thinking they can never truly be together. BOI LOVES HER SO MUCH. Can't wait to see how you handle the rest :3
1,481 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »