Reviews for The Valley of the End
eternal rose chapter 19 . 1/13/2021
I missed youuu! thanks for the update and I'm looking forward to the next one!
adelheidedavis chapter 19 . 1/13/2021
Lovely chapter! but i was so dizzy because the sex scenes were so steamy! I love a good sex scene and all, but I love PLOT DEVELOPMENTS MORE! AND THAT SAKURA'S INTERACTION WITH THE GUARD WAS SO GOOD!

I hope you get well soon! Thank you for writing this beautiful fic
Uchiuchi chapter 19 . 1/13/2021
Thank you so much! This update made my day!
strawberriesencream chapter 19 . 1/13/2021
Thank you so much for the update! I'm glad you're better, and can I just say you've really outdone yourself. Keep up the amazing work, and I will patiently wait for the next update!
strawberriesencream chapter 19 . 1/13/2021
Kxlya chapter 18 . 1/11/2021
Update please
Guest chapter 18 . 1/9/2021
I am really glad that you updated this story...keep going author-san we love it...waiting to see the next chapter
konekorashii chapter 18 . 12/25/2020
I cannot explain to you how much I am loving this fic! I do not generally like AUs since I feel those do nothing but vaguely transplant the characters we love and take away their context. But this. THIS. Oh my god. The characters were strangely so in-character even though their worlds are so different than what we know it to be.

I love your writing style, and the atmosphere you have created. The atmosphere in fact... so dark, and always feels like something bad is going to happen, and I feel bad for almost everyone here - yes, even Sasuke. I really like his complexity here. This fic stayed in my thoughts long after I caught up and had to stop. Whenever I couldn't read, I would get excited about thinking when I can read the next chapter. Something about the plot just kept me hooked! God, I loved every minute of it. Adding details of their actual storyline into this made it so bittersweet and wishful somehow - the random reference to Himawari, and the part about Sarada too. So cute. Made me feel like no matter how bad their original stories were, it all turned out fine in the end. Maybe that's what you're going for? I don't know. But that realisation was beautiful to me.

The NaruHina part was also was so, so sweet. NaruHina is generally a dull pairing to read about, in my opinion, since they're so perfect, or at least, written a bit one-dimensionally. But here, I kind of waited to read their interactions just as much as SasuSaku. Running away together like that seemed so reckless and yet, I could perfectly picture it (*spoiler alert*) like the ending from The Last. I honestly liked your addition of NejiHina. It is a good twist, and added some depth.

Sasuke and Sakura, sigh, what to say? I thought initially, you would make Sakura way too headstrong when around Sasuke, to the extent that she would lose her essence, but I am so glad you did not go that route. Their scenes are so hot, so SasuSaku. It's so reminiscent of those old fics with evil, conflicted Sasuke with his secret meetings with Sakura, who is half with him by force and half because, can she really help it? The way they're written makes it feel like come what may, they just belong; belong so much that something pulls them together through dimensions (sorry if I sound like too much of a hardcore fan lol). I like how the others in the story perceive them too somehow. Adds a nice element of politics to it.

I always find this arranged marriage concept interesting and could 100% imagine Sasuke being in one, if his family were alive. But still, I find him ultimately to be a pure/innocent type of person in his core, so he would not take advantage of that unless he felt for the girl, exactly the way you wrote him here. I wanted the whole arranged marriage thing to be stretched out, only because it adds so much more drama and tension, but considering what is going on in the story, guess it wouldn't fit, haha, there is MORE than enough drama xD

Also, love the addition of all the characters that are no longer there in the original naruto world 3 even the sneaky little threesome - perfectly solves the problem of that triangle~ and Itachi, of course. Hope you continue giving him a good role, and a happy ending for once, maybe? Sad about Kushina though :(

All in all, well, I could go onnnn and onnn ranting about how much I am loving this story. Please do continue and I will for sure continue supporting you - thank you so, so much for this lovely experience so far! *_*
Guest chapter 18 . 12/23/2020
Gawddamn! If he hasn’t impregnated her before he definitely did this time IM CONVINCED!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/23/2020
God I love this fic, I always find myself slowing down when I read because I don’t want it to end. I’m so glad sasuke is not a complete insufferable dick with how he interacts with Sakura although at times he does kinda piss me off but in a way it’s understandable.
Thank you soo much for updating the story, I kinda forgot about it for a few years (last chapter I read was when the battle first broke out and Sakura caved in sasuke’s cousins chest so imagine my delight when years later I find chapters added to it. I feel blessed so thank you for that! Keep up the good work ~chu
Guest chapter 18 . 12/22/2020
Please let sasuke leave that I jiah and go with Sakura
Guest chapter 15 . 12/22/2020
I’m cry, the ending to this chapter literally hurt my heart.
AndreeaStroe97 chapter 18 . 12/20/2020
Your story is interesting, I can't wait for the next chapters
Baiabaia chapter 18 . 12/17/2020
Guau
This is awesome
Guest chapter 18 . 11/21/2020
I keep coming back to see if you’ve released a new chapter! Looks like your busy ... I wish you prioritized this story, its sooo good!
1,484 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »