Reviews for The Valley of the End
ShiSued chapter 7 . 6/28/2021
what's with the Uchiha's randonly killing clan head and these bitches gmhave the audacity to ask why the village is rebeling. fuck you..
(not all Uchiha's)
Anon chapter 20 . 6/26/2021
I’ve been a fan for years. I take a break from reading once in a while but every time I read your stories I’m impressed all over again. The complexity of the characters and their relationship is incredible. And it’s such an interesting story line, even better than the canon plot I think! I’m so sorry to hear of your difficult situation. I hope you have been able to recover find some peace. You’ve found an outlet in something you are so talented in. Thank you for sharing these stories with us!
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 20 . 6/8/2021
Waaaah! I love this. All the sexiness, too ;) sasusaku really be wanting each other any time LOL. I really like that they are somewhat healing but it's almost superficial really because of how her betrayal is always lingering beneath the surface. So until they resolve that, none of the healing will really stick... no matter how cute they are. I love how you're handling their complicated mess. And ugh, how much Sasuke is scared of losing her despite thinking they can never truly be together. BOI LOVES HER SO MUCH. Can't wait to see how you handle the rest :3
shayy.hh chapter 6 . 5/31/2021
aww the sakura and sasuke scene was adorable, so are rin, kakashi, and obito.
shayy.hh chapter 3 . 5/30/2021
ohh this is getting interesting!
thaymalak chapter 20 . 5/30/2021
please I need more hahahahah I'm struggling hard
Minyoongles chapter 20 . 5/28/2021
I just discovered this story and WOW! Its really great (i hope you’re doing okay)
Cherriecake chapter 20 . 5/16/2021
Thank you so much for uploading even though you’re in such a vulnerable place right now. Your stories light up my day but I would hate to see you suffer from this. Please take your time. Do not feel rushed or anything. We understand that you took precious time to write each chapter and it’s our privilege to be able to read them for free.
Alisha chapter 20 . 5/6/2021
Im very happy you escaped from that relationship. Thanks for updates and I pray you are doing well
Alisha chapter 3 . 5/4/2021
Omg I didn't expect that ending. Cool story
jerniman chapter 20 . 5/3/2021
Great to see an update to this story. But most importantly, you're taking care in the real world. That's the most important part.
Lokij chapter 20 . 5/2/2021
I’m so sorry that you’re going through such a difficult time. Thank you for the update and I hope you’re able to find some peace sometime soon
fanofthisfiction chapter 20 . 5/3/2021
Despite everything that's happening in real life, it's wonderful you found the courage to address what is happening and still find time to create and write. I am glad to hear there has been support and hope the community continues to do so.

This chapter's possessive Sasuke for the first time made me worry a bit for Sakura. The attention was what she craved but it was clear they were still on opposite sides of the page. Whatever intimacies they shared is not linked with trusting love, and you've definitely set things up to be in dangerous waters with an actual trip coming up whereby they may have different goals.

Naruto's trip on the other hand is a nice contrast whereby all his team will be working together. There's no doubt he will bring Hinata but it is interesting that Kakashi's reaction to it added just enough doubt into things to question if it should be reconsidered.

Well, you definitely left us with a lot to wonder about. Thanks for sharing!
shell09 chapter 20 . 5/2/2021
I've read this story in one day and honestly it's one of the bests fanfictions I've ever read. I really hope that you know that everything will be okay, maybe not right now but some time in the future. I'm sending you love, be safe
taylor.raiyne chapter 20 . 4/30/2021
I haven't even read the chapter yet, I know it will be amazing though 3 I always savior every morsel of your writing. I've disappeared from my stories as well when I went through a similar situation. I hope you are safe and well as you read this, and that you are surrounded with love. I know there's nothing that I can say that will actually make things better for you, but from one woman who feels broken on the internet to another: You are strong, you are worthy, you deserve all of the good things. Now on to read this treat :D
1,484 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »