Reviews for The Valley of the End
Thaline chapter 20 . 4/28/2021
Hello

Omg, I'm Just thinking how lucky I'm about finding your profile, I Just love all your fics And your write style! Even english is not my mother language, but I'm keeping ALL my efforts tô read these properly.

I'm Sorry tô know about your marriage, Hope tou feel better soon. Everything happens for a reason, It Gonna bê fine.l
I love Pokecurry chapter 20 . 4/26/2021
Oh, I am so sorry to hear that!

In fiction and in real life, people usually are pushed into abusive relationships by their environment, their external circumstances, and also fate about fate later.

I just want you to know that in this life it definitely wasn't your fault!

Even if my words sound cryptic, I mean it in the absolute best way to you and I hope you can be happy/have a peaceful life now. I feel like peace weighs more than success in times of chaos but when you have a lasting period of peace, which will definitely come, you should definitely pursue your own happiness and help others with theirs along with success.

I hope I phrased my review to you correctly and that you take everything I said in the good way!

And I'm also happy for you that you have such a nice community but the Naruto Fandom according to my experiences is a very friendly and supportive Fandom.

Wish you all the best! And I hope you update soon!
kuppincakes chapter 20 . 4/26/2021
I finally remembered to come and read the update and I'm so glad I did! Your new chapter gave me an energy boost to get me through the rest of my Monday. I loved seeing Sasuke and Sakura connect and the little domestic moments were so delightful. I'm so looking forward to how their travelling pans out! Take care :)
boldlyshamelessland chapter 20 . 4/25/2021
I’ve been a reader of yours for a long time and I would probably say that I’ve read pretty much every sasusaku story you putted out and there hasn’t been one off them that I haven’t liked.
I don’t know you and must likely I will never get to know you as person but I would like you to know that it can only get better from now on, I get that it must be difficult for you right now with everything you said but have the security that eventually you’ll come to have peace, leaving an eleven year old relationship with someone that didn’t appreciate you is the first step to lead a happier life and I wish for you the best in the world, stay strong just as you were for all those years and just as you are now.

Giving you my best wishes!
sailormoonie17 chapter 20 . 4/25/2021
Thank you so much for sharing your writing with us 3 This was a great chapter, as usual :) I can't wait to see what Sakura does next!
eve.sura chapter 20 . 4/24/2021
I have just finished your story so far and I want to say it is exquisite. I love this approach, it truly is one of a kind. I can’t for your next chapter! Keep up the good work and stay happy!
chikitets1016 chapter 20 . 4/23/2021
Worth the wait, every damn time️
zoeydc chapter 20 . 4/23/2021
Ooooh GOD! Rin x Obito x Kakashi is my OTP of the polyamorous ships hahahahah
Naruto get a grip that could have been you with Sasuke and Sakura, but no you had to runaway with the princess (hahaha just kidding).

About your mental state. From my experience, the hardest choice you have already made. Now is a long healing process. I will send you positive energy and wish for the best.
I hope you feel better soon xoxo
Guest chapter 20 . 4/20/2021
I can’t tell you how much I love this story! The plot is incredible! And I am so happy you keep going with it, although I wish chapters were released faster but I do understand it’s a lot of work and fair play to you to keep going at it with all that’s happening in your private life. Hope things get better for you and that you can move on and be happy!
ordayone chapter 20 . 4/22/2021
ohmygod you are so brave to take such decision i might cry for you too...you go girl! i wish i was brave and not so indecisive of my life. english is not my language sorry if i did not convey my words correctly, we hope the best outcome for you. thank you for writing and published it here! xoxo
dianaguacho47 chapter 8 . 4/20/2021
Me siento muy triste por Sakura y Naruto por todo lo que tienen que vivir. Tu historia es muy hermosa, me cae un poco mal Sasuke por infiel, pero recuerdo que Masami es su prometida y Sakura no y se me pasa jaja.
dianaguacho47 chapter 2 . 4/20/2021
Amo tu historia, y este capítulo fue espectacular.
JasmineDragon22 chapter 20 . 4/20/2021
Ok first off I’m proud of your for leaving your abusive relationship. That took a lot of courage and strength and you did it. Good for you. These changes now might get rough but keep on trucking. The light is there you just need to stay in it.

Now about the chapter very nicely done. Your lemon was very tastefully written. The rest of it was also interesting. I had forgotten about the trio togetherI need to re read this whole fic to remember everything. I find it interesting that Sasuke is taking Sakura but I also think he doesn’t want Hiashi or someone else to try anything against her. Or maybe he’s gonna lure out some of the rebellion.
Veti chapter 1 . 4/19/2021
I’m so sorry to hear about everything you’re going through, I’ve been a longtime fan of your work since ‘In Times of Peace’ came out in 2014 and you are truly a gifted writer. Your inner strength is reflected in every piece you’ve written. Thank you for continuing to write and for this fantastic chapter. Hoping you have better days ahead, you deserve all the happiness in the world!
thaymalak chapter 20 . 4/19/2021
I'm really thankful that you choose to share your amazing talent with us even that you're going through all this. Thank you so much, I always love everything!
You're best one to write hot scenes btw...I can imagine sasuke's fury when sakura is able to get out and run...or whatever, feels bad but so curious...
1,484 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »