Reviews for The Valley of the End
TheChairIsAgainstTheWall chapter 20 . 4/19/2021
I’m sorry to hear of your relationship troubles, and gladdened that you’ve made progress towards overcoming them. I hope you find your Naruto or Hinata, as appropriate.
chillaxin101 chapter 20 . 4/18/2021
Thank you for the chapter update! Good to hear from you, and I am very sorry for what you are going though. Please don’t ever forget that you are a beautiful person and so brave for getting yourself out of a toxic relationship. I admire your strength and wish nothing but the best for your new chapter in life.
bee.a bear chapter 20 . 4/18/2021
imagine sasuke losing sakura huhuhu que my eyes by the lumineers
yarlaz chapter 20 . 4/18/2021
Hang on! You are a beautiful person! Don’t allow another human being To take away your shine! I recently left an 8 year toxic relationship too and I can tell you this, It gets much better because now I have peace and this beautiful thing called self-love that nothing in this world can beat to it!
Tesax chapter 20 . 4/18/2021
First of all thank you writter for the amazing and awesome chapter! Love a little kinky chapter along with romance ️
Second im so sorry to hear youre going to a rough time, i hope you come through it. All my support love and hugs to you! You can! You have an amazing mind and creative soul dont let a rough chapter cloud your life.
Take care! Hope for the next chapter
Uchiuchi chapter 20 . 4/18/2021
Another wonderful chapter! Thank you!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/17/2021
Long time reader/ ff lurker... thank you so much for sharing your writing with the world, even in the midst of the pain you’re experiencing. I truly believe writing can be a cathartic and healing practice, I hope it is at least somewhat that way for you during this time. Please know that you are so brave for doing the hard thing and leaving that bad situation. Take one step at a time. Try to be kind to yourself. Keep writing and sharing, as long as it remains beneficial to you. Better days will come. Sending love and strength your way!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/17/2021
Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke... This just gets better. Hugs for you!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/17/2021
Why was Kushina killed off by the Uchiha Clan!?
zeroandsix chapter 20 . 4/18/2021
This story is everything to me. Thank you so much for this . And I am so sorry for your situation, I hope you can have better days.
thefrostedcupcake chapter 20 . 4/18/2021
Thank you for updating! I hope you at doing better,

Such a great chapter! Keep it up!
mothermeii chapter 20 . 4/18/2021
So glad you updated! Was itching for the next installment, I practically read almost all of your fan fictions because I was just THAT hungry for more.
KassfromVenus chapter 20 . 4/18/2021
Thank you so much for the update i really enjoyed this chapter. I hope that things get better for you soon.
GTSAJ chapter 20 . 4/17/2021
Omg i love this fic I really love the chemistry between Sakura and Sasuke in this story this is my favorite fic ! can't wait to read more
Lalalala1995 chapter 20 . 4/17/2021
I really liked that both of them, tho stubborn and faithful to their believes, still let their feelings shine some way or the other... I am hoping Sakura gets to open Sasuke's eyes to the reality of Konoha and his actions.

On another note, I hope things get better soon. Keep being strong, the storm will pass.
1,484 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »