Reviews for The Valley of the End
pink-strawberries chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
YAYYYYYY the story I had been waiting so (im)patiently for has finally arrived! And you most definitely did NOT disappoint! I love the first chapter, where you have set everything up so perfectly.. I cannot wait to read more :)
fleaz24 chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Ooh this looks like it'll be fun
urkbun chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Even though only the first chapter has been released, I'm already hungering for more!
I love how all of the characters closely resemble their Narutoverse counterparts, and how you managed to ingeniously incorporate certain aspects of the original series into this AU. I haven't been this excited to read a fanfic, since I discovered In Times of Peace ;)
xxGomenasaixx chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Oh man this looks like it is going to be good. I have a feeling there are many more delightful moments in store for this Sakura and Sasuke
albaloo chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Wonderful story! I'm really looking forward to reading it!
ErikaDM86 chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Love this. Sasuke why you have to be a douche tho? Lol I know Itachi has good intentions but he gave a 12 yr old kid with daddy issues too much credit. Can't wait till the teams are formed. I'm settling down for the ride and since it's AU having Sakura as Hokage would be awesome!
Anautumnlady chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
A new story! And seems wonderful so far!
I'm so, so happy! I love this setting, and how you made the characters ic even in this different universe…maybe Sakura is a bit ooc, but it’s perfectly understandable being her an orphan, and I love her alredy!
I can’t wait for the next chapters!
Poppy Grave Dreams chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Fantastic world-building, I've never been so excited before now about a story with a heavy emphasis on the Uchiha.
Eternal SasuSaku chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
A brilliant start to a new story! You have already captivated me with this chapter. I love how this was written so smoothly and it was just perfect! Well done, I loved every bit of it!
YuukiChanLove chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Pinte a que será muy largo pero espero que tambien muy bueno
Hey esperando con ansias el segundo capi, el pueblo de la hoja gobernado solo por uchihas suena espeluznante.
RobinSparkelz chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
I'm so glad you started another story. Wow, this chapter, no words to describe how excited I am for it. And those to follows. You can see the thought and effort you put into your stories. :) well done :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
This is a great start! I think it flowed very well and I really enjoy the story so far
savemechocolate chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Love it update soon plz
radcherryblossom chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
wow. this is really good. i love how kind of rebellious sakura is. looking forward to read more :)
1,484 | « Prev Page 1 .. 89 96 97 98 99