Reviews for Hermione Meets Marvel: Deadpool Edition
Stephanie MRV chapter 4 . 9/6
This was perfect. No smut for the point of having smut. Wolverine even made a cameo. I loved it!
Aried chapter 2 . 7/26
That's just it, finally managed to spill my drink after reading your lovely crossovers in the last couple of hours. I was actually just wondering why you were writing them relatively shortly or if you have ever written one with Hermione and Sif, and ended up spilling the drink I poured an hour ago that I forgot to drink because Blacklist stories were too good to pause. So far I've been entertained as Hermione pointed out by reading The Closer & Blacklist crossovers as well as the first story where I've found this wonderful author who is apparently using(!) Hermione for entertainment purposes. It was where Shield was getting the best coffee ever, which interestingly made me crave for coffee. Either way I'm so glad to found your stories and will be following your journey in hopes to read more of Hermione in other universes/worlds that are also happened to the ones that I've enjoyed before. I think I can safely pause now and roll my eyes after sharing this silly note, again was wondering if I should send a note after reading so many stories but you beat me to it and demanded(!) a review with a wonderfully arranged pause. Leaving you many virtual cookies and an imaginary sell filling bag with many food you & your muse might want, hope you will have a lovely day & night and a wonderful & safe week! Hope to read more of your tales, it's been a pleasant surprise.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 4 . 7/11
Gotta hand it to you, this was a laugh. Thanks for sharing.
wolfd890 chapter 1 . 6/8
one chapter in and McLaggen is already dead. This is going to be a good read, I can tell!
kimjo2 chapter 4 . 5/7
Now that's some satisfying crackfic!
Kittyinaz chapter 4 . 8/6/2017
Snickers! And where is the Firefly story?
Kittyinaz chapter 2 . 8/6/2017
Funny!
LovesDragons chapter 4 . 1/23/2017
Funny!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/10/2016
That was so weird to read. Having the characters aware of them being characters in a story. Lol cool though :)
greencoatie1 chapter 4 . 8/25/2016
Loved this. Thanks for writing and sharing!
Magnolia C chapter 2 . 7/28/2016
Hermione is the authors puppet.
With her organized mind and always the facts attitude.
It is pretty easy to control her, she is just too predictable.
Except when she punched Malfoy.

Deadpool...
He is just too crazy to control.
Not even the author, the controller of this fanfic universe can control or predict him.
They can only expect and accept his craziness.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/20/2016
Fireflies? Really? You had to make that referance!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »