Reviews for Face Value
sherryola chapter 15 . 8/23/2017
This was a painful story to read in many ways, because of the content, but it was powerful and moving. I wish we'd had an epilogue or sequel to show how Spencer is doing in the future. This was wonderful.
sherryola chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
Hikes! who is going to be the one to reach out and help him?
truefairytales chapter 9 . 5/31/2017
I don't know why but every time I read this I read Kiki's voice as like a New York accent from like the 20s...LOL
Love the story! This is like my third time reading it! 3
Spiderishking chapter 15 . 3/13/2017
This hast to be on of my most favourite Criminal Monds fanfic ive read! Your writing was great, as well as your grammar, and overall story line! Loved it!
truefairytales chapter 15 . 1/25/2017
Best story I've read in a while! Thanks for writing 3
MissLuciusNightWings chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
amazeballs.
plz write more
savemyunicornclarence chapter 15 . 11/26/2015
This was really good. It is almost 3 am in the morning here, so I can going to keep this brief. Lovely, spectacular job. Love how the AU tied in with canon - amazing. I hope to God that he will (obviously) achieve his doctorates and become Dr. Spencer Reid.
Kisaki Sakura chapter 15 . 9/23/2015
I'm drained... this story had me cring for Spence
Guest chapter 15 . 8/8/2015
I just found this story today. I liked it. and, in a side note let me recommend another AU story by Timeless Tears.
Village-Mystic chapter 15 . 8/2/2015
I took the whole journey with you and I'm glad for the positive ending. Your writing was very angsty.
Village-Mystic chapter 8 . 8/2/2015
Yes. Let him make use of the fact the room is sound proofed.
Village-Mystic chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
You cherry picked the agents, but I was wondering about the year - his age? Is he meant to be much older than 18 now? 20? 22?
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
One,thing is,if notes,from different officers are all in the same,handwriting (Reid's),and,another will be when they scope,out the,prostitutes in,the,area.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
So,he has been forced,into prostitution since age 10? Or was,he,groomed and didn't have to start until he was,18?
Loverofcats chapter 15 . 7/16/2015
Just found this story last night and finished it this morning. Loved it! Had to laugh at Westley's predicament. A perfect ending for the dick. Hilarious!

Along with many others, I'd love to see you do a squeal. With Rossi's offer to put him through school and have him help with future books, the Reid we all know and love may make it to the BAU!

I understand this is your story and your muse, but I hope you don't plan to make Reid and Morgan a couple. I would love to see a deep friendship between the two, but I don't like stories where a person swoops in as a savior and then ends up with a sexual relationship. I always feel like that puts the past victim in a weak position and always is part victim.

Anyway, thanks for the entertainment! :)