Reviews for Lotus Blossoms and Other Musings
Clementive chapter 1 . 4/5/2019
Awwww! So cute! I loved this! There are just too few stories exploring Tsunade and Tenten's relationship. (I also loved the NejiTen vibes I got from this :3)
freakin'love-sesshourin chapter 10 . 2/13/2019
Another funny one yay! I really liked how Neji was all bored about the condoms like if it was nothing but then he. Lushed at the suggestive names haha haha. He is such a sweetheart. And then that part where Tenten reached for his bag and he got all embarrassed about her finding the condoms. Oh my and that other part where she asks him what he is thinking about and his mind replies "strawberries". It was all so fun to read. Altough i do wonder if at the end they only kissed or actually engaged sexually.
freakin'love-sesshourin chapter 8 . 2/13/2019
Omg I love this! That part where ino mentioned naming nail polishes was sma great job and the whoke Neji being protective about Hinata-sama was so cute. That poor Naruto. Anyway I really liked how Neji spent his day with Tenten and even though things escalated way to quickly for my liking it was still very romantic and sweet. And I also liked how Kiba barged in on them and the fact that Neji meditated to Tenten's memory. Great one!
freakin'love-sesshourin chapter 7 . 2/13/2019
Well no romance there but it was cute nonetheless. That little moment when Neji decided to comfort her just did it for me. Especially when he did not give up upon her lack of trust so he just kept pushing through and Tenten finally caved. It was so intimate.
freakin'love-sesshourin chapter 6 . 2/13/2019
So cute! I liked how Neji is very quiet yet he speaks with his actions like when he pays for the shaved ice and then how he just stares at her and Tenten just knows. You truly write him as he is. I enjoyed this one as well.
freakin'love-sesshourin chapter 5 . 2/13/2019
Haha haha when Neji's excuse was that he took longer because of his hair. Oh and the fact that Lee wore the towel as a tubaran. Thus was pretty funny. And i loved how Neji easily got rid of Lee. Sometimes Lee is so gullible.
freakin'love-sesshourin chapter 3 . 2/13/2019
I loved this one! That Neji is something else. And I enjoyed how he was so defensive about not staring at her chest. It was funny. And well I also love how Tenten put him to the test.
Tenten-Channnnn chapter 4 . 12/25/2018
Lol thats so weird they smoke weed? Very ooc
Imagifictions chapter 29 . 11/7/2018
Awww so fluffy and cute.. :D Hanabi is such a tease, I've always enjoy reading fanfics whenever she have an interaction with Tenten and teasing Neji.. ;) btw I really like your four parter-fic of NejiTen prompt..not sure which chapters they are here.. I really wish there were more though.. it would be nice to see a little NejiTen Baby softening our Stoic genius into a fluffy Father. :D
Imagifictions chapter 27 . 11/7/2018
Lol this is so cute! I would like to know what happen SaIno version.. and when the girls talk about it.. Flustered Ino is just so adorable.. :P
Imagifictions chapter 26 . 11/7/2018
ohhh I love it when Authors make Temari and TenTen became best of friends. :) I really think it's possible, always wish that behind all those shown on manga/anime is a really close frienship almost sisterhood between Temari and TenTen. :)
themirrorminder.372259 chapter 29 . 11/6/2018
SO CUTE!
themirrorminder.372259 chapter 25 . 11/6/2018
What an incredible chapter - BRILLIANT!
themirrorminder.372259 chapter 17 . 11/6/2018
LOVED IT!
themirrorminder.372259 chapter 15 . 11/6/2018
What a great idea! PLEASE make this into a full fledged fic! The idea of Tenten going back in time to save everyone is already something I want in my favourites list! :D