Reviews for Subterfuge
Romantic Bite chapter 42 . 5/5
I was so sad when I realised that I had come to the end. I am so captivated by this fanfic and I need more. please keep writing!
Please, please, please continue! I love it so much. I'm dying to know what happens
Cowboy62 chapter 42 . 1/29
need more! haha love this story, I keep re reading the chapter atleast once a month. I hope. all is well and we get the next chapter soon
Guest chapter 42 . 12/20/2020
I am in love with this story! Excited for more to come!
thesingingbunny chapter 42 . 12/5/2020
Aww, I really liked Aang’s introduction in this chapter. It was sweet.
Guest chapter 42 . 12/4/2020
Omg, I just binge read this and I loved it. This is such a great story and I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 42 . 11/13/2020
And like that I'm hooked!

Thank you for putting all the time, effort, and energy into this project. I've loved every chapter so far and excited to see where you continue to lead this story. It's truly refreshing to find darker themes that aren't sexually focused. I enjoy reading about psychological darker themes. They surround us everyday and should be written about and written about well.

I read a lot of darker themed stories, fanfiction and published, and you do well. If you haven't considered writing to be published you should consider it. You've done a good job of creating an enriching plot and characters with depth. If you have written published work, I'd live to check out your other work!
jellybean2698 chapter 42 . 10/29/2020
this is so so so good! I love the characterization and plot lines! please continue to write this story. I literally can’t wait to see how everything plays out.
Guest chapter 42 . 10/29/2020
Please add more this is such a great story.
Cocofant chapter 42 . 10/28/2020
Love this fanfic. You really put an immense amount of thought and effort into keeping everyone in character, and I really appreciate that. You're an excellent writer, please keep writing
EcoliO157H7 chapter 42 . 10/13/2020
This story is sooooooo good please please plpease continue writing it
yum3213 chapter 1 . 10/11/2020
Ugh this is SO GOOD!
Masen Lakain chapter 42 . 10/5/2020
A good bit of world building.
Kudos.
TheGirlWithTheCurls10 chapter 42 . 10/5/2020
Anxiously waiting for more... the whole “inject this in my veins” in all caps seemed a bit extreme... can’t wait to see where you take this!
Serena Gomez chapter 41 . 8/27/2020
Aight listen, I absolutely adore this story and love everything you’ve done with it so far. But I just have to nitpick Admiral Zhao saying “oh, my bad” at the end like he’s a teenager or has something to say sorry about. Even if is character is a little different in your AU, there is no way he would say that and it leaves the end of your chapter SO flat. He’s way more of a “how could you not know who I am” or a “allow me to honor you with my name” sort. But anyway. Looking forward to the next chapter!