Reviews for Love: The Anti-Drug
MsChrisAnn chapter 1 . 10/13/2020
Whew! I need a cold shower!
Karen LaManna chapter 1 . 3/14/2020
Sexy, hot, passionate and honest! Loved this! It just gave them the extra shove! She says giggling!

Great one- shot! Woohoooo!
Truckee Gal chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
Just two consenting adults, who were made for each other and no squirming out of those precious truths they spoke ... I love you!
darnchts chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
One way for them to admit their feelings sooner. Very cute story. .Thanks for sharing.
Pamkins86 chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
Great story! I loved it. Drugged and said those tree important words" I love you" and of course the kissing, snuggling and other romantic things.
BrittanyLS chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Love this!
stephanie.baughn.7 chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Oh yeah, I definitely read this on the other site! I love it too! It'll be going in my favorites on this site too!
JennieJoy72 chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
This was hot! I enjoyed this very much. I loved how all it did was allow them to be where they wanted to be all along.
LanieSullivan chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
I remember reading this a while back on the Wcky site. So glad to see you post it here. I always loved how Lee tried to rationalize their actions by the presence of the drugs in their bodies only to hear Fronan explain that the drug doesn't really make you do anything that you don't want to do. I could just picture the looks on both of their faces at hearing that and of course, Billy's reaction is priceless. Love it.
motown lady chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Great story! Hope there's more!