Reviews for Dancing Bride
Rose chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
I would love to read a story on Severus POV. See him feel utterly destroyed by realizing his mistake!
hp-rickman chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
i love this story! it would be totally awesome if you did a second part to this, maybe like a few years into the future and the baby is a young child. thank you for this story (even though it made me a little sad lol)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
Please write more!
normanelson chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
Please keep going would love to know what the bride and groom were thinking
Hada chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Amazing! I don't usually read angs stories because I don't like sad stories, but boy am I happy I read this.
I would really love to read the entire story, to know what happens with Hermione and her baby, to Severus and that bride of his (I hope they are miserable and get a divorce, I can't help it).
I really enjoyed reading this and hope to read the entire story one day.
drasticactions chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
What I don't get is how she could let him get married without at least telling him that she was pregnant with his baby? I'm guessing whatever happened between them was bad and the blond lady knew what she was breaking up or getting between, I'd love to know how everything happened previous to this and an idea of what happened afterwards...
worrywart chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
I found this story while looking for another, and I am heartbroken by it. Please, please consider writing another chapter...did she have a boy or girl, was she really happy? Was The Groom really happy in his marriage. You've left me wanting!
Jessica Valentine chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
more please!
Slytheringirl86 chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
would love to read more. please write a sequel!
ashley-lydia chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
You have got to write a full story to this. Before and after the one-shot. There's so much I want to know. You're writing style I amazing. Please! Write more to this!
meg527 chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
I would love more of this story! Strong Hermione stories are my favorite type, and a HG/SS baby would only add to the appeal. I'll keep my fingers crossed! :)
sweett90049 chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
I love this! I would love to read more. I hope you turn it into a whole big story.
HMRoberts chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Absolutely, PLEASE continue this tale!
Riding-Lover-17 chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
I loved this! I hope you write the rest of it!
magsluvsaragorn chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
seems like it would be good to have a whole back-story to this, its a great start that calls out for more! I'd like to know how their relationship developed then crashed and burned.