Reviews for Afterwords
Wow! Definitely Fanning myself here! I Loved it! It was hot! I also loved their intimacy talks. You nailed it! lol No pun intended! :)
Dee30458 chapter 3 . 2/21/2015
Whew... I need a fan. And I think I need to re-read a few times. :-)
BrittanyLS chapter 3 . 2/16/2015
Love them together!
Guest44 chapter 3 . 2/6/2015
Great interactions. Hope you continue.
2bsoulmates chapter 3 . 2/5/2015
Very satisfying read and loved the meat and potatoes kinda girl analogy,
LanieSullivan chapter 3 . 2/5/2015
Wow, what a ride. Yes, I said ride. LOL Loved the take-out analogy. It was the perfect way for him to convey exactly what she means to him compared to she shallow relationships of his past. I love how with each chapter, they are learning more and more about each other and growing closer.
Chrissie-Charlotte1981 chapter 3 . 2/5/2015
Now I'm hungry. *chuckle* What do we get for dessert? ;-)
stephanie.baughn.7 chapter 3 . 2/5/2015
Oh goodness! Wow, what talking and then their interlude! These are definitely good! Whew, and you talk about blushing! I'm right there with ya! Of course, I'll be waiting on the next one!
stephanie.baughn.7 chapter 2 . 2/3/2015
Whew, my goodness! This was great! Obviously Lee hasn't been with anyone long enough to know women really. That's a great explanation! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Chrissie-Charlotte1981 chapter 2 . 2/3/2015
Wow! Wow! Wow! You were right they never would have had that talk but you nailed it perfectly and beliveable. Could see Lee's shocked face about Amanda's explanation about the differences in female orgasms. What followed was absolutely HOT! You have the most amazing and talented give to write a love/sex scene. The rainbow bit was top! Great job :-D Can't wait where you take their journey next...
tjsmklvr chapter 2 . 2/3/2015
Spot on! You have great insight. Great chapter.
LanieSullivan chapter 2 . 2/3/2015
OMG, I so love this! I love Amanda explaining to him how elusive the female climax can be. I could so easily picture the dumbfounded look on his face turning to a look of shock, of horror, with a tinge of fear thrown in. I love the image of the color wheel and it's a very fitting description. The thing that I liked about this the most is that unlike some other M-rated stories that I've read about the beginning of their intimacy, you have Amanda teaching Lee a thing or two about sex and not the other way around.
It was great, all around.
kiwismh chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Ha! Love this second chapter. A refreshing change from the constant mutually mind-blowing, unreal sex that L&A have in most fanfic. But I guess that's why we love fiction, because we don't have to make it like real life. :-D
How very like Amanda to nurture Lee through this situation.
auntvickiadkins6 chapter 2 . 2/2/2015