Reviews for Casey vs Sariah Bartowski
sevenrez chapter 2 . 6/19/2015
Great story! I really enjoy it and hope to be able to read more. Thank you.
HarperElblood chapter 2 . 6/19/2015
Oh wow, this is the first really good Chuck short-story that I've read in awhile! Actually, it's the only Chuck story I've read in awhile! I NEED TO GET BACK TO THIS FANDOM! xD Well anyway, I really enjoyed this story, its a nice little quick, short and sweet story that was a nice break from all the incredibly-long stories I've been reading lately.

Overall, Keep it Up!

-Rose
wilf21 chapter 2 . 6/18/2015
A good continuation. Also not sure why Sarah is upset, though, unless she feels it's political Indoctrination!
fezzywhigg chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Cool story. Thanks.
phnxgrl chapter 2 . 6/17/2015
First off I do not see a reason for Sarah to be upset! Ronald Reagan was a true American Patriot and worked for the common good. Just exactly what she did. So I doubt Sarah is interested in Living Place where the gov't dictates to everyone. I am sure she has seen too many of those tin pot dictators in her career! She knows Ronald Reagan opposed those types of tyrants. So having Casey expose the idea of patriotism and love of country to her children is nothing to be upset! I am sure Sarah has just the same pride in country too. So I feel this is way too OOC for Sarah. She is not a person to remove freedoms!
NERDHERD3R chapter 2 . 6/17/2015
i love this story! please continue with it.
AnnaBanana chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Awwwww, Casey's just a big ole softie! You've written him as the perfect Uncle Sugar Bear. I don't think I've read any Chuck stories where Casey has to take care of a Charah baby, but you did a really good job with this one. It was sweet and had just the right dashes of humour and romance. A very enjoyable read. Thanks so much for sharing.
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
ROFLMAO x100
Akari78 chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Hahaha, that was great. Loved the characterization, and I'm pretty familiar with getting dumped with babysitting youngin's, it can be just as crazy. A really nice, funny, fluffy story. Excellent job!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Aw, little Sariah based on how you've written her is soooo adorable. I liked how she repeated the F word when her parents where there. Lol, I could see Sarah ripping them a new one for letting her over hear curse words. I liked how Casey had to seek backup in Gertrude,mane yet both were like fish out of the water. But still, they were careful and loving toward Sariah.
Lovely writing, as always. Thanks so much for sharing.
Nomadic Nerd chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Wow! Too cute! Man, I really wish the show had one or two more seasons and that Chuck and Sarah did have a baby. I could seen this story in the show (minus the F word, lol!) Big tough Casey taken down by a little girl would be hilarious.

Thanks for this fun story!
Talia chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
this was a really sweet story. It's good to see Casey and Gertrude interacting with and being mellowed by Charah's baby. Speaking of which, Sariah was characterized very well, she seems to be a very determined child in getting what she wants. The ending was very funny when she cursed in front of her parents. I imagine if you'd gone the other way and had her repeat, that Sariah would probably implicate Casey as well by saying 'Cay' and well, then he'd have a good chewing out by Sarah.
Once again, good story. Thanks so much for sharing! :-)
wilf21 chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
What a delightful story. Amusing and sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Lovely story! Thanks so much for sharing. :)
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Absolutely hysterical! Wonderful story. I loved that both Gertrude and Casey were maxed out trying to keep up. Very sweet scenes with them caring for Sariah, not just taking care of her, especially the bath scene.