Reviews for First Love Never Fades
rochelle chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
Okay you could do so much better writing a B/S story other than the fact that it was B/A you are a wonderful writer.
MissSatan chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
awwww but i liked it ;)
Isis FG chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
Great fic, really sweet! I'm a hardcore B/A shipper, but I love Spike and I don't really mind B/S...I'll just always pick Angel over Spike for Buffy. Anyway, loved the fic!
Buffy Girl chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
I loved this fic, see I'm weird, I'm a B/A shipper, but Spike is my fav character, does that make sense?
kat175 chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
well i liked it! and i will say that while i am a spike fan i am not a spike and buffy fan. sorry it just freaks me out from time to
Always Mazzy chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
great story its really good
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
Happy birthday, Nattie! And thank you so much for the B/A-it's a great antidote to the constant B/S.
giana chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
i am one of those rare individuals who really likes spike inspite of being an utterly devoted b/a-er so this fic certainly fits me. thanks for writing it and happy birthday to your friend.
kimmer chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
As a lover of both ships (B/A and B/S) your idea for the future was sadly perfect. Buffy admits to loving spike but ends her life with her first love, Angel. Lovely story :)
Margaret chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
This was a very cute story and I loved it so much:)
RaNdi2 chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
great fic, even if you are a b/s writer. Personally, i'm b/a ;)
vsgal417 chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
im a more b/a fan so i loved ur fic. u shold write more of it.
Lilia chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
It's good...i like it...you wrote it beautifuly ...i hope that you consider writing more B/A someday _
Tariq chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
Hi. WOW! U should really write more A/B stories. U're GOOD! write more A/B SOON!
jenniepennie chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
Hi Sandy! I am a B/S ship all the way to obviously, but I couldn't help but like this story...it is true that first loves never die! :)