Reviews for The Prince's Concubine
Roquedanica chapter 117 . 6/14
Hi Mrs. Blushweaver how have you’ve been. I have given birth last april, i now have a almost 2months old baby boy and i know u also just had a baby i hope the formula shortage isn’t affecting you. I miss reading Prince’s Concubine. I hope its not the end yet for the story. I just want to let you know that your story isn’t forgotten and i will always be happy to wait for new chapter. Regards to your family and imouto
quite-a-riot chapter 117 . 6/2
finally got the chance to come and read this update in between making all my cosplays! A masterpiece of an emotional rollercoaster as usual. You never disappoint. Thank you!
Nony chapter 117 . 2/27
Always love your action sequences!
H-Nala chapter 117 . 1/26
Reunion time!
Roquedanica chapter 117 . 1/18
Omg another blessing for you Mrs. Blushweaver im super happy to hear you are pregnant. I am due in april. Thankyou again for still being able to write even if you are so busy. I idolize you a lot. I hope i can atleast be half like you. Independent, responsible, and have your own things going on. Btw this chapter is on fire im so excited for kyoko and rosa to get back. Always take care and godbless Mrs. Blushweaver.
Natsunohana13 chapter 117 . 12/9/2021
Ahh the cliffhanger! I always look forward to the next chapter of your story. Your depictions of scenes are so vivid it's like watching a movie. I can't wait to read what happens next!
Daikon chapter 117 . 12/7/2021
Hiroakiiiii.

Man, this chapter was brutal. I hope Kanae pulls through!

(Also, I totally write during slow periods at work, and would never dream of telling on you!)

Congratulations on the new baby and thank you for writing!
Goodtome chapter 117 . 11/28/2021
More more more I’m so excited for the real battle to begin boy this has been a ride and I’m loving every minute so exciting the thrills the chills I can barely wait for the next chapter
Noveisadoge chapter 117 . 11/27/2021
rosaaaaaa! oh dear, what'll happen next! go Shin, please don't die everyone.
congrats!
angelfire123 chapter 117 . 11/26/2021
Congratulations!
And great chapter as always... Can't wait to see Rosa back
sandrinhaap chapter 117 . 11/26/2021
First of all congratulations on your pregnancy!
Thank you for the chapter, it was amazing!
Counting Loyalti chapter 117 . 11/26/2021
First of all, CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING PREGNANT!
Oh Mi Gosh! Kyoko is finally returning! But at what cost, it's terrifying me.
Poor Hiraoki, at least he got to work with his dad.
And Kanae! Oh God! You better recover girl, because Shin is coming!
And Koun, please hold on a little while, Kyoko will be with you soon. 3
I loved this chapter! Like seriously. In between all the chaos, I can feel like there is hope!
I knew Kyoko would come back! My heart just wouldn't agree that she'd just leave.
I hope you wouldn't kill our fav couple. *Puppy dog eyes*
Thank you so much for updating, and of course, I won't even breathe a word to your boss. XD.
Jaa ne~~
Daikon chapter 116 . 11/24/2021
Kanae’s grief oh maaaaaaan I feel that

Also, I’m so sorry to hear you lost 10,000 words! Losing your writing is the actual worst, and I send you virtual hugs and conciliatory ice cream
quite-a-riot chapter 116 . 11/6/2021
Thanks for pushing through to rewrite it. I know from experience that there is nothing more disheartening or frustrating than trying to recapture something twice in writing from memory. We definitely appreciate it!
Natsunohana13 chapter 115 . 10/31/2021
I hope Kanae is survives this and Hirotaki is able to fight off whoever the intruder is. I can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you for continuing this series!
2,857 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »