Reviews for If There Were Only Words
NubianQueen413 chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
My Gosh...that was extremely beautiful!

Chara13 chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
meow .
cinnamin girl chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
::coughs:: well. i'm not sure i have ever seen that pairing before. in fact i kno i haven't.

very nice diction, good style. better than some other somewhat odd pairings i have seen people try to pull off... (like a sess/naraku i read... ugh, i still have nightmares about that one)

i think it's slightly ooc, because i can't imagine miroku losing it like that. or sesshoumaru acting quite in that manner either - he wouldn't have to ask who it was cause he would be able to smell them. and i doubt he would know miroku's name, unless he had been like secretly stalking him or something. which to me, seems kind of beneath fluffy... ah well.

but good, tho. very nice, even tho it threw me off a bit.

- laters!
acern chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Very pretty story.
bffimagine chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Who IS Katalyst?
christ of hell chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
I am not very inclined to review if you curse me. However, I will say in response, take a number and get in line. That wish has already been made.
Good story, by the way.
insanechildfanfic chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
how cute
aisarete1 chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Hey, you nut! Why did ya stop? I gotta
find out what happens! Don't leave me
hangin'! You are the only person I
have ever come across (besides
katalyst) that writes Sess?Miro! I've read this story alot, 'cause its the first I
ever found. It's good! Write more!
AncientHistory chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
I really like this pairing. You make them shine.
CatC10 chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
krystalithium chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
this was cute

i love ur fics
Victoria Wolf chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
Amelia Glitter chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
*grins* Are you getting tired of my reviews? Of course you're not, I've never heard of a author who didn't like reviews, no matter how random. I love this pairing, and I love your stories...I'm going to go read some more now.
MNH4477 chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
I liked it! A little bit short, but well-written, as all your stuff is. I will have to go read Katayst's fics. Thanks for sharing this!