Reviews for Unspeakable Crimes
Specky Clarke chapter 3 . 2/18/2019
This is not complete and last updated in 2017.
Anon chapter 3 . 2/14/2019
Ok, odd place for the story to die. Have to admit this Harry leaves me a bit bored unlike the version from your other piece.

Thanks anyway!
Araytigre chapter 3 . 6/14/2018
Oops, lol. Not quite what he was expecting, although with a dish like her as his secretary, one can't blame him. Hopefully, the pictures that he found weren't damaged, and Dennis can eke out some info from the paperwork. However, now Cunningham has a way to track Harry, not good. Thank You. TTFN
suziq968 chapter 3 . 1/29/2018
Seesaw! She's so skanky.
jaythekoala chapter 3 . 1/19/2018
OK, this is definitely an entertaining read and an intriguing mystery. Hope to see more soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/20/2017
I sure hope to see chapter 3 real soon. I really enjoyed chapters1&1
PSay chapter 2 . 10/22/2017
This is going to be a difficult case to solve. At least they know that Pearce is involved. I look forward to more of this story. Thanks for writing. pms
PSay chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
Well Harry has a difficult case and an unhappy wife. I look forward to more of this story. Thanks for writing. pms
LWJ2 chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
Neat start, I hope you pick this one up again. Thanks for sharing it.
Dumby95 chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
The story has a lot of potential, sad to see that it seems abandonned
Corwyn chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
Liking the story so far, and looking forward to it continuing. Thanks for sharing it with us.
JocelynBinden chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Glad to see you writing again! Interested to see where its headed.
shushanepa chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Well I don't like this genre of HP fics, but I would love to read another Harry/ Daphne story from you. Your first story is one of the best and first Harry/ Daphne story I had read! Hope to read more similar stories from you.
Apoll0 chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
I really hope you can find time to write again. I don't really like this genre of HP fics but read this purely because it was written by the lord of HP/DG XD!
Pls if you find free time do another fanfic. I REALLY want to read another good Haphne fic lolz. Well I don't mind any other pairing except HP/GW! (Hopefully without Ron. Don't hate him but the kids a jealous brat to say the least :P)
Fingers crossed!
Btw this fic is intriguing too more than I expected.
Himanshu.99 chapter 1 . 10/16/2015