Reviews for Good Intentions
Death Eater Bella chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Love it! :) Always enjoy a good WELL WRITTEN Malcolm/Hoshi story :) Bravo! You write them just perfectly! I always imagine Hoshi would be determined and quite dominant when she knows what she wants and is in the comfort of her own private quarters *wink* Thank you for the story - I don't often get to read very good ones on this site anymore. Yours was enjoyable! :)

Continue!

~DeathEaterBella~
Guest chapter 3 . 6/8/2008
LOL malcolm a pirate? his fantasies crack me up. well...in spite of his careful demeanor, i bet he's got some bad boy in him XD

luv this fic!
Emiliana Keladry chapter 3 . 11/25/2007
Ah! Cool! Excellent story!

Emma

Ahh a brilliant R/S story to brighten my christmas :D

Great job

~*~Exploded Pen~*~
Chriss Corkscrew chapter 2 . 1/2/2005
You must me the most determined matchmaker! Nice fic.! Thanks, I enjoyed reading it.
Heather Martin chapter 2 . 8/28/2004
Midnight? Hmm... Luved your story! Incredible job!
trick of the light chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
LOVE THE STORY! wanted to laugh out loud at what was happening but my cousins were in the other room... poor malcolm... but everything turned out for the best, neh? -
Charlotte the harlot chapter 2 . 12/30/2003
Oh wow! That was good. I think I held my breath for most of the last bit of chapter 2. Poor Malcolm...well, not poor Malcolm at the end but that would be very embarrassing. Please write more before I explode. _
Thruma chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
Just one word: SWEET! Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
I was very nervous about the ending was dying and afraid it was going to be what I thought it was! So thankful you ended it "professionally" w/out everyone in the room, gaping, and shrieking at Malcolm! Good work! Looking forward to another Xmas holiday ch. where someone else goes through the same thing, like Trip with Jon please! Take care! Bye!
Visage chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
Awww! Such a cute story! I loved it! _ (I loved the whole sneaky Cutler thing! _) Awesome job. I can't wait to read more!

~*Visage*~
BonusParts chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
Very cute (Porthos is just adorable)! So I guess "San-Clus" figured out that Malcolm was on the "naughty" list, eh? *laugh*
Kris5 chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
Hey! I know I already reviewed this once, but it's so good I couldn't pass up another opportunity! You know you've hit a gem when it's even better the second time around. Everything is perfect!

Thanks for the great read and laughs! :)
Aeryn Alexander chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
What a sweet story! I love Hoshi and Malcolm! And of course having Cutler set them up was brilliant. The shopkeeper was great as well. Excellent story.