Reviews for Sweet Fur Amiee, the wolf demon
sbae222 chapter 3 . 5/11/2003
loved this story Inu...

I think I have read it a LONG time ago...

you haven't updated! wow...

update soon! ur story is turning out to be awesome,..!
ShadowLi19 chapter 4 . 5/1/2003
this is great,you should really do more!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/27/2003
cool! _ hamsters and wolves are my favorite animals! _ this story is real good
Squidget KittyKatz chapter 4 . 3/4/2003
nice nice. I will keep reading K. Later Days
kori hime chapter 4 . 2/25/2003
this a good fic. it's um. original! if it's a romance, will Sweet Fur Amiee be paired up w/ Hiei? i hope so. update soon. bye-e!~
Guest chapter 3 . 1/10/2003
it's a pretty good fic.i like Sweetfur, and how

she kills her victoms(i vant to suck your blood).

Sweetfur Amiee is my cousin(the author, not the wolf) and im surprised that Hiei hasnt been in

this that much.(shes obsesed .)

i think shes gonna end up with Hiei.

.?.?.
WiSG chapter 3 . 12/25/2002
I didn't copy and because you felt that way I deleated that chapter. I onestly read it AFTER I did all my chapter. Just give me the word and I WILL remove the whole story. SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY!1
AoiHyou chapter 3 . 12/22/2002
*The wind whispers "Mary Sueeeee" over and over in a hushed voice*

Aoi: I think i'm having a vision!

Ayame: No, baka! You're just imaginging things!

Aoi: Why is this this reminds me so much of "Attack of the Mary Sue's"?

Ayame: Because it sounds the same?

Aoi: Just watch, she'll be Yuusuke's long lost hamster, Kurama's cousin, Hiei's love, Kuwabara's third cousin, Keiko's... *Babbles on and on*

Ayame: Bleh, it's not that bad except it's extremly Mary Sue-ish.

Aoi: It's not a flame, just telling you that i've seen practically the same plot under a Mary Sue basher. So be careful (as in don't make her have some amazing hidden power at the last minute where the impossible is done!)

Ayame: Kurama is mine... *snarl*

Aoi: Hiei-sama is mine... *hiss*

Riiight. Okay then. _ Liked the whole killing people thing. (Was sort of too easy for her, but hey, WHO CARES)
Ryuuen chapter 3 . 12/22/2002
Nihao! Well now that Aimee's little silently killing people thing has be revealed, this is getting good. Yukina happens to be one of my favorites. But, another Mary Sue trait is falling in love with one of the main characters... So be carefull, some suggestions? Have it be unrequited love. Yuusuke loves Keiko, it might piss off alot of the Y/K shippers (or the Yuu/Botan shippers o.O) to have him fall in love with your character. (Same with the rabid K/H fans) Or whatever, just don't let her be a Mary Sue, okies?
Ryuuen chapter 2 . 12/22/2002
Goodies, another chapter! Well it is getting better, but you could try to be a little bit more descriptive. Like, for example this part "She killed him, she made it so no one could hear him scream,..." How did she kill him? Beating him to death? Choking him? Also, how did she kill him so quietly? Was her hand covering his face? Just some friendly suggestions, it would help to be more descriptive. _
Raine Roa chapter 2 . 12/20/2002
Ryuuen is right this is a mary sue thing so please change it a little.
Ryuuen chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
Oh gawd... this is soo Mary Sue...am I the only one who noticed this? Well, um...most people hate mary sues, so um...try to make your character...so..not perfect! I mean, "Sweet Fur Amiee can take 4 different forms, a human form, a wolf form, a hamster form.." UGH trust me, don't do that! _;;;;; PLEASE dont take this as a flame, it's not, okies?

Lata

Ryuuen
WiSG chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
COOOOOOOOOL! That was one of the best fan fics EVER! and I have read many MORE MORE MORE! If you wan't to meet a cool demon loving 13 girl then e-mail P.s. YOU ARE SSSOO KOoL COOL KOOL!