Reviews for Event Horizon Book 1: Autumn's Frontier
High Lord Wolnir chapter 1 . 8/16
Fic sucks ass
MegaMindAuthor chapter 10 . 7/13
I only realised after a few chapters that this is a parody. I have not seen such a disgusting mockery done ever. The potential of a fanfiction to be great, disregarded to become a parody. I'm left winded.
MegaMindAuthor chapter 6 . 7/13
In my opinion, they are reasons why Starfleet doesn't interfere in the development of worlds that are behind them. Reasons that have been supremely discarded here, reasons that make sense if you mule over them. This takes the realistic grape from this fic. Suspension Of Disbelief will be surely needed with the direction this fic is taking.
MegaMindAuthor chapter 4 . 7/13
Very interesting. Loved it. A bit unrealistic for space explorers not to have strict rules and regulations when exploring the cosmos like in Star Trek. They are reasons why they have such rules. The characters from this technological advanced humans, lack seriousness and seem to act humourous to everything. All their characters seem the same with behavior and personality. An effect of OCs. Interesting premise. I love it.
SakiInfinity chapter 1 . 7/8
starfleet would be pissed
From what i remember of the book and tv show, only the wildlings used the term "others". No one raised in the seven kingdoms, not even those in the north used that term. Yet a lot of fanfic writers seem to be overlooking this.
BattleUnit3 chapter 28 . 6/1
Its nice to know that 100 years in the future PowerPoint is still a thing
WarGlory chapter 112 . 5/21
Gotta admit, this is almost as good as if Kovacs died while shitting his pants

Well done good sir, we’ll domr
WarGlory chapter 98 . 5/19
You know, out of ALL the choices and changes you made for this story, I simply don’t understand why you wanted to make the Lannisters literal Nazis, there are easier ways to make them seem evil and less cheesy

Plus to imply that Jaime, Tywin and Tyrion are all among that lot is...well frankly insulting
WarGlory chapter 86 . 5/19
Love the Last Samurai reference, lol
WarGlory chapter 82 . 5/18
Oh God, a “God’s Eye” type device in the hands of a private company? Femenazis? Religious Radicalists? An earth that believes in their own superiority and their own version of Manifest Destiny?

I don’t like this universe anymore, poor GoT, Warhammer, LOTR and other universes in the EE-L system :(
WarGlory chapter 76 . 5/17
Well there goes Dany’s entire storyline and bond with Drogo

I know that he’s supposed to be the sort of Owen from Jurassic World type of lay back funny guy, but it seems like every single thing he does leads to destruction. Start a new Civil War in Westeros because of a prank? Done. Start a Dothraki Civil War? Done.

Plus the guy is a complete joke, he’s definitely the type of guy I’d share a beer with, but how he came to become the ambassador to an entire civilisation (not to mention several) is beyond me.

Plus he’s just generally an asshole

Sorry, rant over, but after reading 76 chapters of this guy, I just couldn’t hold it in anymore

I really, REALLY, hope he dies in the future, don’t care whether it’s heroically or pathetically, I just need to see this guy to shit his pants, and DIE
WarGlory chapter 50 . 5/12
Ah, The Most Esteemed Company. Carving out an empire and destroying Long-standing cultures through fear of force, bribery, and blackmail.

The East India Company would be proud
Trusty patches chapter 1 . 1/31
Fic sucks ass, just like the people who like this
painfulldarksoul chapter 44 . 1/29
There is actually a pretty good chance that with improved techniques for genetic manipulation, incest may become legal and this would lead to people to be less disgusted by it, because of the reduced stigma.