Reviews for No More I Love You's
Quiet Daydream chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
This is one of my most favorite stories! :-)
Arazsya chapter 9 . 3/18/2015
A lovely conclusion to a lovely fic! It was an interesting premise, and you carried it off very nicely - glad to see it all turned out well, even for Michael!
jerseybelle chapter 9 . 3/18/2015
Aww...wonderful ending, or is 'beginning'?
jerseybelle chapter 8 . 3/16/2015
What have you done to Kent, now? LOL. Well, things are out in the open...finally. And you gave Chandler something else to worry over.
jerseybelle chapter 7 . 3/7/2015
Awesome chapter! You did use my words :D Glad I could contribute, little though it was. The ending was great, too. I have pictures of pistols at 20 paces...well, maybe not that exactly. My curiosity is astir as to what will happen.
fischersfritzefischt chapter 6 . 3/3/2015
For some reason this chapter (or more the conversation between Chandler and Kent) got me thinking just how interesting it would be if Chandler and Kent in fact had been in a (secret) relationship before Kents loss of memories. Then their roles would be truly reversed as it would be Chandler who would be secretly in love with Kent, without beeing able to tell him or anybody else... But that hasnt got anything to do with this story really, I just got carried away there :P

As to this chapter, I loved it :) I really like how the story developes and I really like how you write Chandler in this (..or any other story.. but you already know that :P )
Kaito chapter 6 . 3/2/2015
Eh, this fic is just what i needed. I so miss this show and these awesome characters and this obvious LOVE between DI Chandler and DC Bambi :)
jerseybelle chapter 6 . 2/28/2015
Poor Kent. He's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. I hope Chandler gets his stuff together soon. I really loved this chapter.
jerseybelle chapter 5 . 2/24/2015
Oh, wow. Chandler's getting it from Miles and Kent's getting it from his sister. Anxious to see how that question is answered. Yes, Chandler is way confused! But a little angst is a good thing. Anxious for next chapter.
fischersfritzefischt chapter 5 . 2/19/2015
Im so so sorry that I didnt get to review your last few chapters! :( I just hadnt got the time... you know; work, life etc. But now I just have to leave a quick note to let you know, that I love this story so far (how couldnt I?). Im a bit surprised by how straight forward Kent is with confronting Chandler. That doesnt mean its a bad thing, an i suppose you can explain this behaviour with his current situation, I just didnt expect it, not yet at least. Anyway, Im very excited for the next chapter! ... Oh how I hate cliffhangers... but I kind of love them too :P

Oh and one thing that cant be said often enough: Thanks for your work and the quick updates so far! Im sure Im not the only one who appreciates it! :)
jerseybelle chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Tears in my eyes for Kent. What happens now? Will he find someone else...how would Chandler handle that? You made it sound like Chandler had those same feelings but was repressing them so he wouldn't be hurt again. Anxiously awaiting each new chapter of this story (I did read this as soon as I saw it on my mail a few days ago, but just now getting around to reviewing it!).
Guest chapter 3 . 2/8/2015
I am liking this very much, as I do all of your stories. Please, don't stop writing them.
You've put them in a situation that has several interesting possibilities. You have me wondering how would Chandler react if Kent develops feelings for someone else now that he is free of his feelings for Chandler? Would our DI be relieved or peeved? Also, how will Kent react when he finds out about Mansell and Erica? Oh yeah, I am so going to stalk this story...
jerseybelle chapter 3 . 2/8/2015
Just keep writing Chandler/Kent stories. Love them! It's nice to see that Kent still has feelings for Chandler even though he doesn't remember how it was. There's hope for our boys.
fischersfritzefischt chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
Oh im really excited about the possiblities this initial situation adds to the story! Thats by the way one reason why i love your fics so much - you always manage to find some interesting and original twist for your stories. Im really looking forward to the next chapters! :) (..but im sure you knew that already ;-) )
jerseybelle chapter 2 . 2/4/2015
Interesting turn of events to say the least. How will Chandler handle it...I'm quite anxious to find out.