Reviews for Head First
The-Red-Lip chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
Daaaaaaamn. What happens next?
pandabear1415 chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
I love it..please update real soon..cant wait to see how this story turns out
Shonashee chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Hey, I just started reading this and oh my god it's amazing. It's clear cut and well written. It's not drawn out and yet has a good feel for detail. I hope you update real soon. It looks like it's been more than a month and a half, but I would love to continue reading this.

(P.S.- I checked out your YouTube account. I LOVE your SasuSaku vids and Zutara vids)
ZoeZutara chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Come on girl! I love it but upload something else
yeppo chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Great start. You got the ball rolling with an exciting and understandable plot, as well as keeping everyone pretty IC for the most part. I didn't really notice any errors, and the way you've presented this chapter was nice and to the point, but with enough description that us readers can feel something.

I hope that you stretch out any "warming up" between Zuko and Katara for as long as possible. Not only does it make it more realistic and IC for these two, it makes it more enjoyable for is readers, who I'm sure we can all agree love Zutara for their strong character and relationship development that took three seasons to portray.

Can't wait to see what it leads. Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
I love it already! Keep on writing please!
EnyaandEathenyl chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
I can't wait for the next update! This has a really promising story line
justponderingtheuniverse chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Good start! I can't wait to see where you take this story next! (p.s. Zutara is my favorite) :D