Reviews for Thermal Imaging
Luna Eevee chapter 1 . 4/17
I really like you story! It'd be interesting to see where you take if you decide to continue it. Toph and Zuko would get along so well. It's fine if you don't though. Great job on writing it!
AsiYepYep chapter 1 . 4/13
IncreĆ­ble, me gusta el giro de la historia.
Pleeeeeees continue writting!
Anon195 chapter 1 . 4/6
Wonderful! I love the status quo of the royal family in this. How Azula and Zuko are competitive but not have the lethal rivalry they had in canon. Ursa is awesome.
Ever-Lethargic chapter 1 . 3/21
If you ever continued this or maybe made a side Story where Zuko interacts with the Gaang, I'd probably cry tears of joy. This is so so so so so gooooooood! I absolutely love everything about it!
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 3/12
I would love a multi chap version of this, it's really got me thinking.
The Emerald Doe chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
Wow! This was just so incredible to read. Zuko's development and growing strengths reminded me of Toph. I wonder what would happen if the two met? Ozai is softer, but understandably so. I wonder if either Zuko or Azula will begin to question the war and its motives once they leave the Fire Nation? This premise is amazing, and I really hope you have a sequel (or a summary) of what could happen!
C.rozz chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
I don't know if you will ever continue this. But if you do, I will be waiting.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
Holy SHIT MAN THIS IS GOLD!

I mean, woah, I really love how you've created context in such a fluid format! I don't think I've blinked ever since I finished reading the second paragraph. It was just so interesting!

I love how Zuko and Azula's relationship developed after the incident which lost Zuko's eyesight. And WHY DID YOU HAD TO LEAVE A CLIFFY!? CMONNN WE NEED MOAR OF THIS GOOD SHIT!

(nah, take your time. We'll be waiting... for the next chapter...)

... oh wait a sec... it's completed...

WHY. WHY LEAVE A CLIFFY WHEN YOU'RE NOT EVEN GOING TO COMPLETE IT!?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
This is a canon right?

Cus i've been thinking how absolutely ooooooooocccccccccccccococoocooooooccccccc this entire thing is. I mean, the characters were out of character and all... Heck, I wouldn't even have thought that Azula would've cared for Zuko's safety or even more so, Ozai.

Buut, I like the concept.
CHRISGN chapter 1 . 7/15/2017
Holy crap hat was good
Fallen Archangels chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
You don't even understand how absolutely incredible this is.
Asj Johnson chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
This is great. It was really nice.
and... it makes me want to see how the Gaang would react to Zuko, and how his and Toph's introduction would go. It seems like it'd be interesting to have two blind characters (like, how long would it take to realize the other was blind? And think of that realization of there being others like them, and conversations about how each of them sees slightly differently - if they're ever on friendly terms). ...Also, it seems like Zuko's life is a lot better with him being blinded. Kind'a an odd feeling when reading: on one hand being sad that he lost his sight, and on the other hand thinking it was great luck? I also wonder about Iroh's beliefs in this universe (is he after the Avatar or is he wanting to join the Avatar?), and I wonder about whether Zuko would still end up discovering that he'd rather help the Avatar stop the war. Or perhaps Azula could even decide to help the Avatar along with Zuko, since she seems nicer in this universe. Except that Ozai (and Ursa) is actually a pretty good parent, so there's not much reason for them to feel the need to turn against their family.
green-tea-whore chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
Please please please I beg you to continue!
Copperhead4 chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
This story is great, wish there was more, it has so much potential.