Reviews for Thermal Imaging
There really needs to be a continuation of this. I mean how can there not be?
Very interesting concept! I loved how they actually kind of care for each other instead of the harsher versions they are in canon. Lovely work.
AnnieJackson16 chapter 1 . 9/12
Gods I loved it! It was just an amazing story, I wish it had a sequel though, or maybe it could be a trilogy? That would just be amazing cause this plot is really good, great job 3
Spring Flower chapter 1 . 8/11
Wow! Plot twist! Hahaha! Very well written. I've always wanted Zuko amd Azula to have a better relationship, and here it is!
swishyla chapter 1 . 7/16
Ahhh! I love coming back to this and I know its put down as complete but I wish you would keep writing this
Dann that's good!
I wonder how this will turn out for the Gaang... I would love to see a fight between Zuko and Toph.
Luna Eevee chapter 1 . 4/17
I really like you story! It'd be interesting to see where you take if you decide to continue it. Toph and Zuko would get along so well. It's fine if you don't though. Great job on writing it!
AsiYepYep chapter 1 . 4/13
IncreĆ­ble, me gusta el giro de la historia.
Pleeeeeees continue writting!
Anon195 chapter 1 . 4/6
Wonderful! I love the status quo of the royal family in this. How Azula and Zuko are competitive but not have the lethal rivalry they had in canon. Ursa is awesome.
Ever-Lethargic chapter 1 . 3/21
If you ever continued this or maybe made a side Story where Zuko interacts with the Gaang, I'd probably cry tears of joy. This is so so so so so gooooooood! I absolutely love everything about it!
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 3/12
I would love a multi chap version of this, it's really got me thinking.
The Emerald Doe chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
Wow! This was just so incredible to read. Zuko's development and growing strengths reminded me of Toph. I wonder what would happen if the two met? Ozai is softer, but understandably so. I wonder if either Zuko or Azula will begin to question the war and its motives once they leave the Fire Nation? This premise is amazing, and I really hope you have a sequel (or a summary) of what could happen!
C.rozz chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
I don't know if you will ever continue this. But if you do, I will be waiting.