Reviews for Thermal Imaging
Pinka636 chapter 1 . 3/28
Oh my god, it's so good!
I love it!
The concept of heat reading is genius
and yay, Ozai's not that shitty!
and Zuko and Azula have normal relationship
Wonder how Gaang would react to Zuko's blindness
He's as good as Toph is, well, little better since he can read and write
And if I'm correct his eyes look normal
I would really like to see Gaang's reaction to this
legendswillneverdie54 chapter 1 . 10/31/2019
Hot damn, I love this concept. Please continue it.
EndlessHax chapter 1 . 10/23/2019
I honestly love how their family dynamic has completely flipped due to a shared hardship. It’s heartwarming, truly. It also seems like a very interesting idea that would be fun to read.
Deceptive Lies chapter 1 . 10/12/2019
Omg I love this. Please please please tell me this is being continued?
Gwen chapter 1 . 8/17/2019
This is such a good book wjy?!
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 6/18/2019
I really liked the first part of the story because the writer was really good at showing what was going on, but the later part shifted into telling rather than showing. It felt strange after the writer painted such a beautiful picture of what it was like dealing with his disability, that I find myself wanting to know what it was like for say Mai and Zuko to start dating, which makes me think this could easily have spin-offs and a sequel if the writer so chose, but only if they wanted to.
blurredface chapter 1 . 5/26/2019
i love going back to read this, it’s such an interesting take on zuko and the fire nation royalties. gods, i really love it.
Heart of the Demons chapter 1 . 3/24/2019
This is a terrific one-shot dedicated to the Zuko character. I'm happy to have read up on it because it does justice to Zuko as a whole.
KelseyAlicia chapter 1 . 3/24/2019
this would be great if there was a second chapter and see where it went instead of a one shot. Like that like Toph Zuko adapted. Is there a second piece somewhere else? Love it.
whyisn'tmyotpcanon chapter 1 . 2/17/2019
This was absolutely amazing I love it so much and you don’t find fanfics with blind zuko like this. If you decided to extend it I’d be really happy but a one shot is still great.
Blitza chapter 1 . 12/3/2018
huh... coolio
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2018
This is a really good story, sad it’s complete, I’ll have to check your profile for a sequel, if there is one, good luck, goodbye
Successful World Is A Nice Rel chapter 1 . 10/27/2018
This was a really enjoyable read. Every character, even Ozai is portrayed in interesting way. And of course the idea of the Toph like "vision", thermal imaging is very interesting to read about. So Zuko is a prodidgy of sorts? I wonder how it plays in the original bender sense, after all, Toph learned from the original earthbender whilist Zuko discovered thermal imaging in his own.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2018
There really needs to be a continuation of this. I mean how can there not be?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2018
Very interesting concept! I loved how they actually kind of care for each other instead of the harsher versions they are in canon. Lovely work.