Reviews for Complex Robotics
Cinematronix chapter 42 . 6h
AH MY COLD HEART IS JITTERING
Cinematronix chapter 38 . 10h
Floof floof floof floof floooooooooffff!
aquarius89 chapter 37 . 1/16
Love the story! Update!
uncannyavenger chapter 42 . 1/2
I love this book soooo much! It’s an absolute delight to read, and I love the dynamics between all the characters. I love how it’s a slow burn and I’m so excited for what’s in store. Keep up the good work darling ️
aquarius89 chapter 42 . 12/29/2017
I love the story! Are you going to update? Update.
novicewriter552 chapter 27 . 11/28/2017
Hey! I found this story on wattpad and loved it! I'm glad I found you here too!
You're an excellent writer, keep up the great work!
astrochrist chapter 42 . 11/3/2017
Thanks for the chapter! It's getting to much to bear. I can't wait to read what happens later between the twins and Charlie.
DarkshadowXsunny-sides chapter 42 . 11/1/2017
I love it just like always honey this story is pure gold and I can't wait for an update. Imagine me sarcastically saying "oh really you guys like Charlie I did't notice at all."
jgoss chapter 42 . 10/20/2017
honestly charlie will love it! and i hope that she tells the twins about how her chest is itchy. and jenna what a smart cookie and also i hope the twins tell charlie they love her!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/18/2017
How the hell did her parents know where to send a letter to a top-secret military base? Did she even bother to leave a return address when she sent her letter? And a return address to WHERE?

The story isn't bad but you really need to start thinking about the potential plotholes you tend to leave scattered about.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/18/2017
Okay, but, she's driven him before. Wouldn't she have had to touch his gearshift then, too? He didn't raise a stink about it then.
NovaShifter15 chapter 42 . 10/17/2017
Wooo, go Jenna, I can't wait for Charlie's reaction, probably freak out but understanding of the situation... if I've read her character long enough. And btw Jenna x Colton! Ship ship ship ship ship ship ship.
Love this story, but please update a least a week faster, we die waiting, DIE!
Keep writing Keep reading Nova out ; )
Guest chapter 42 . 10/17/2017
Oh good grief! I've been reading this all day. So good! I love the interactions... How in the world is Unicorn (totally intentional. Lol) gonna get to her? And why hasn't the twiny boys told her! Ugh! I LOVE IT! You do really well on keeping Charlie, but don't forget that some things are ingrained. She has a passion for working on cars... Maybe she should focus on healing or even mechanics in order to ignore the subject of her impending death... JUST a suggestion. I love your writing! Keep up the good work! (Sry for the rant) God bless you and yours!
TheCauldron chapter 42 . 10/18/2017
Ok, so I've been up all night binge reading this. *Frantically grabs the screen* I NEED MORE! I'm completely hooked on this. I'm at your mercy. Please! Feed the addict? *Looks as pitiful as possible*
mostly a reader fangir99 chapter 42 . 10/17/2017
When is Charlie gonna tell the twins that she dieing and jena is amazing