Reviews for Complex Robotics
SolusPrime2004 chapter 41 . 8/25
Hi, I was the one that asked about Quickshift. I really like the character and was wondering if he was your own character, or if he was from the transformers universe.

Thanks a ton, and i really like your story! I understand you were talking about this being the last chapter, but please, do not stop! this is an amazing story :)
99luftballonsx.o.x chapter 41 . 8/20
Yayyy they're finally back together again! And I guess Unicron did keep his end of the bargain in his own eerie way. Can't wafer the next chapter!
KayleeChiara chapter 41 . 8/15
Totally agree with your last chapter's assessment of TLK, I know I shouldn't have expected much but I did. I just hope the Bee movie sans Bay will be better. As to stories and inspiration, I understand... in a similar spot myself. Gratefully there's a great many stories to catch up with and hopefully reignite my imagination, like your story. So thank you for writing and sharing your creativity!
BlushLouise chapter 41 . 8/16
What, I caught up? No! Sooo looking forward to the next chapter!

I've got to say, I think it's really gutsy to go with the ultimate villain as the bad guy. But it's working! And your writing's improved so much since the beginning of this. Keep it up!
mostly a reader fangir99 chapter 41 . 8/15
I hope charlie's family accepts the bots
CastielLunaWinchester chapter 41 . 8/15
KTL! So I am thinking Unicron obviously killed that Decepticon! That's so strange that he did that, but he did say no harm to her family
NovaShifter15 chapter 41 . 8/14
Loved the chapter, the challenge is actually KTA, The L was a typo.
Keep writing Keep reading Nova out ; )
SolusPrimeLightblast chapter 41 . 8/14
Alice Gone Madd chapter 41 . 8/14
I don't think she will be able to hide this for ever... it's gonna eat her alive bug time. I'm half her family safe :)

Hmmm I wonder how Sunscreaker gonna handle what her mom said
xXTheLegendXx chapter 41 . 8/14
I am sooo happy to see that you updated! (thought I would have to wait a month or so, Glad I didn't have too xD), can't wait to see more of this story;3
BestOfLuck~!
TheLegend always returns...
jgoss chapter 41 . 8/13
Wow glad Charlie seen her family! I'm wondering when she'll tell them about the twins? And I hope next chapter that she tells the twins about the dreams!
Wow! Bravo! What a good story! I also have another question... i like quickshift alot, could i have your permisson to use im in my fan fic? Thz alot and rock and on!
SapphireSpark chapter 40 . 8/13
Yes, you finally updated! I missed this story. I can't wait to see what happens next!
mostly a reader fangir99 chapter 40 . 8/12
I don't care how long it takes you to update it will always read this story
SeaKissed140 chapter 40 . 8/8
So glad to have you back, this story is always a welcoming surprise for me. I feel you on the drop in stories, and I will certainly try to contribute more on this site again! Can't wait for the next chapter!