Reviews for Complex Robotics
DaLadyofSouls chapter 43 . 16h
Great work as always. I had to reread from chapter one as I'd forgotten the plot from the last time I saw an update, but I did remember it was one of my favourite favourites!

Thanks too for explaining what KTA means. I'd seen the acronym on story titles, but never knew what it was about.

I hope Primus finds a way to weigh in and thump/whump Unicron back into unconsciousness, so that our love trine can explore their relationship. I'd be interested in what each twin's love language is.
alexae15 chapter 43 . 7/19
Yay! I'm glad your back, and keep up the great work :)
Cinematronix chapter 43 . 7/19
SCREAMING
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 43 . 7/19
... this was so sweet but even though I practically live off of fluff I couldn't enjoy it because I'm too busy being worried about your plans for Charlie regarding Unicron and fearing angst and tragedy in the future. :( *prays for a happy ending that isn't bittersweet*
BlushLouise chapter 43 . 7/19
Yay! I was so hoping we'd see more from this story :D

Really enjoyed this chapter. It was so nice to see these guys again, and such a scene to come back with! About time they got around to it.
AnoynmousReader chapter 2 . 6/25
"After this, Im entering myself into an insane asylun."
Lol same girl!
belladu57 chapter 42 . 6/5
Very good
Lucialin chapter 35 . 4/15
sideswipeafter all, you're one year wiser now."

me: I'm so sorry but I'm dying of laughter at that comment
aquarius89 chapter 12 . 3/13
Love the story! Please update soon!
aquarius89 chapter 41 . 3/13
Please update soon! Love the story!
Cinematronix chapter 42 . 2/22
AH MY COLD HEART IS JITTERING
Cinematronix chapter 38 . 2/22
Floof floof floof floof floooooooooffff!
aquarius89 chapter 37 . 1/16
Love the story! Update!
uncannyavenger chapter 42 . 1/2
I love this book soooo much! It’s an absolute delight to read, and I love the dynamics between all the characters. I love how it’s a slow burn and I’m so excited for what’s in store. Keep up the good work darling ️
aquarius89 chapter 42 . 12/29/2017
I love the story! Are you going to update? Update.