Reviews for Circles
janie17 chapter 17 . 10/20/2015
These last three chapters were amazing! My heart is literally bursting with how happy they made me omg. Both of the proposal scenes were perfect for the couples and Sherlock having a brain meltdown is everything to me. I can't wait to see what next project wins out! You are brilliant and this story is like a beacon of light and wonderfulness in an often angsty website.
Nauss chapter 17 . 9/21/2015
Ok. This is nice. Perfect way to begin a beautiful day. Thank you !
And if I ever marry someone one day, the person will HAVE TO propose me the way Sherlock did with John. It was just the perfection.
Thank you again for this beautiful story, both the romantic and the sibling parts were lovely.
Have a nice day !
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 17 . 9/20/2015
That's s lovely ending!
N.E.D.CL.1 chapter 16 . 9/12/2015
I am so happy they finally proposed to each other. Hope Sherlock and John follow in their footsteps soon. Looking forward to the next chapter, please update soon. Can't wait.
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 16 . 9/11/2015
That was a rather sweet chapter, its good to see them helping Sherlock and settling things between themselves
N.E.D.CL.1 chapter 15 . 8/31/2015
Looking forward to the proposal, hopefully Sherlock and John will propose to each other as well. Can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon.
Nauss chapter 15 . 8/31/2015
Hi !
Wonderful chapter ! Really sweet. Sherlock is a very strange creature, knowing what people think only by looking at them, being able to guess what will be their next move, but not understanding what would make them think or act the way they do... So him asking from John to explain these social conventions or human reactions he doesn't get is cute.
Bye !

NausS le hérisson
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 15 . 8/30/2015
Awe, that was a sweet chapter, lovely, simply lovely.
Nauss chapter 14 . 8/29/2015
Hi !
You, my dear, got yourself a new reader ! As usual when I start a review to a new fanfictionner : I'm French, so brace yourself, mistakes and clumsiness are coming ! (and right now all I can do is wondering if clumsiness is correct in this sentence...)
Thank you for this fanfiction, I started my reading yesterday evening, but gave up when english words began to dance in front of my eyes, not meaning anything anymore. X)
I don't have much time to write a very long nor constructive review. You just have to know that I liked every word I read, as all the situations you wrote were kind of lovely or extremely funny, depending the moment. I just start to get used to Lestrade and Mycroft as a couple in Sherlock fanfiction, and the one you describe is very cute in its own way. Sherlock is Sherlock, and that's why we love him. I like this shyness of his, when it comes to relationships... And Mycroft's one is so cute. Showing both his powerful side when he is in public and his clumsy and vulnerable one when there is no one but Greg and him makes him very endearing. The few chapters about the siblings are kind of moving too, as we can feel how far from each other they went whereas both of them only wanted to take care of the other one...

Ok, even if it's the first story I've read from you and my first review, I want to vote ! And my choice goes to the first summary you wrote : this little game between the two men who both kind of love each other but want to get first the other's affection can be very funny !

I'm sorry for my English if I went wrong somewhere (I re-read, couldn't find any real mistake or at least any way to express myself better, so I assume you'll be able to understand what I tried to say ;D ). I'm looking forward the final chapter !

Hug from a little hedgehog !
NausS
janie17 chapter 14 . 8/24/2015
Oh god both new stories sound really good and potentially super for second-hand embarrassment. They are both gonna kill me; I look forward to the emotional distress. Annddddddd I'm gonna vote for the first one because I haven't read anything similar to it? Yeah, that's what I'm gonna do.

And, as ever, a wonderful chapter! Really hoping we get to see the talk with Greg and John/Sherlock, that be anything but exciting!
N.E.D.CL.1 chapter 14 . 8/24/2015
I just love the Holmes brothers, they are so adorable. They've got their men and each other as well. I'm glad of the progress they've made, considering the type of men they are. Looking forward to seeing the conversation between Greg, John and Sherlock. Please update soon, can't wait.
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 14 . 8/24/2015
Awe, how very adorable, lovely, simply lovely.
janie17 chapter 13 . 8/23/2015
Oh my gosh that was perfect! Like, I don't have words for how perfectly you wrote this one. It was just so good. I can't wait for the next chapter!
janie17 chapter 12 . 8/23/2015
Brother bonding time was a wonderful idea! They were so adorable actually talking and laughing. Loved it!
janie17 chapter 8 . 8/23/2015
I've been in a bit of a reading funk lately as I moved and had a bunch of stuff going on, but it looks like that is working out for me because knowing there are five more chapters that I can read /right now/ is incredibly exciting!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »