Reviews for One Eye, Full of Wisdom
MangekyouSharingan1234 chapter 3 . 11/22
I have a question. In this fanfiction, how much is one ryo worth to USD?
Livyatan Kalmanrata chapter 50 . 11/15
Appreciate the forthcoming-ness.

You have done marvelous things to the setting, but I must wonder: Could Orochimaru truly not learn Naruto's method in justness? Could he truly not conquer the world without reverting to evil in his rule?

Immortality, even (especially) subjective, is a long time.

Wait did Hashirama remember his earlier attempts-
Sweet Little Hufflepuff chapter 50 . 11/13
Oh, this was a wonderful story! I absolutely love the characterizations, as well as the progression of events! I wish there was more, but I understand the feeling of losing steam, so I'll simply wish you all the best in all your future endeavors!
Lolnope chapter 38 . 11/4
I am LOVING the battles! I loved seeing Naruto get his ass beat by Choji lol. Also, Neji and Hinata's was amazing (as was the aftermath). Had to restrain myself from shouting 'YASS, GIRL!' out loud.
Lolnope chapter 33 . 11/3
This whole story is beautifully done, including the omakes, which I have enjoyed thoroughly, especially this one. Also, in the beginning of this chapter, about the cart of cabbages? Was the an AtLA reference? Please tell me it was.
Dubito chapter 50 . 10/11
This story is pretty sick, and I enjoy your writing style. I would enjoy reading something else you made in a similar fantasy setting, fallout is not really my thing so
I just read through the last A/Ns and I'm already like yes YES this is what I need in a fic to make it good
idk chapter 1 . 9/24
I appreciate your very thorough attempt at turning readers away with those humorously antagonistic author notes, but I'M GOING TO THE NEXT CHAPTER ANYWAY.
Multi fandom geekerello chapter 50 . 9/1
good stuff
Ilikeoldfandoms7 chapter 13 . 8/31
Zabuza: Wait, they're all clones?!

Clone: Always have been. *poof*

Also I like this
damnedcookie chapter 14 . 8/24
10/10 dynamic entry
2ilver8ox chapter 24 . 8/18
I usually save a review till I’ve completely caught up but I had to comment on this chapter. A THIRD MASK! 12 YEARS HE WAITED FOR THAT JOKE! I’ve literally cackling and giggling like a loon my brother just throw a pillow at me this is so fucking funny. I can’t stop smiling, the timing, the suspense, Kakashis acting along *chef kiss* I dub this top quality shit indeed. In fact how dare the anime not use this in a filler. I want a full animation team on this for this single joke. Great chapter, great story.
This is one of my favorite chapters of any story I've read. The only other one that comes close is Naruto's battle with Orochimaru in Chunin Exam Day... y'know, the one where the Forest of Death get's turned into a warzone.
ThunderNinjaBird chapter 4 . 7/29
Quote taken from the chapter:

"an complete and total idiot."

The 'an' should be an 'a'.

Pretty interesting story so far, that's the only issue with the grammar that I've noticed... I can't wait to see where it goes.
Burkinator chapter 5 . 7/19
No issues here, just that you said "Mandara" instead of Madara in your AN.
2,058 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »