Reviews for Bloodshed
Kyla chapter 16 . 4/6
Hi this story is beyond amazing and I'm sure you're busy but please please please update as soon as you can!
This story made me cry, i hope youre happy
Corr5092 chapter 16 . 2/24
looking forward to the next update
dragon5dragonblitz8 chapter 1 . 2/22
Please update soon
cwatson23 chapter 16 . 1/18
I love this story and the pairing so freaking much! XOXO
Cloud Auditore Fair chapter 16 . 1/10
I'm fuckiNG SHAKING MY PHONE MY GOD DAMN JESUS I LOVE THIS STORY FUCJ
Oh my God you updated! What a very fine way to start the new year! Yes! I can’t wait for you to update again you write very very well. It’s amazing and addicting. Please update again soon.
PineappleSmoothie3.0 chapter 16 . 1/9
Yes yes yes. I am very much liking this.
Matthias L. Stormcrow chapter 16 . 1/9
Wow what's next?
elliehandesu chapter 16 . 1/9
And a cliffhanger ... ok I wait for another chapter then
UGH THIS IS SO GOOD I CANT WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT UPDATE thank you so much for coming back
Guest chapter 15 . 12/19/2017
I just found this story today and read every chapter. It's really good. Please stop apologizing. Writers block is a pain and life/love/grief always seems to find a way to knock us down. You kinda have to punch it in the face and tell it to piss off. Thank you for writing this
Blistful2006 chapter 15 . 12/5/2017
poor Bella never ever can catch a break. I understand why they would want her to leave but wouldnt Victoria just track her. Still loving this and can't wait for more
Blistful2006 chapter 13 . 12/5/2017
Aww poor Emmett. Yes he set her free and yes he hoped she would find someone to make her happy. However him not seeing it would or could be Bella makes it a tad bittersweet for him. What a long painful arduous journey these two are under to make it as a couple.
ElizabethMidnight chapter 15 . 11/30/2017
Oh my gosh! I loved this story, I am so sorry people are so mean to you pertaining to your stories, they are wonderful and you are a great writer don't ever believe it when people say otherwise. Your stories aren't shit they are great! I hope you do another chapter and I do love this story a lot!