Reviews for Bloodshed
Ken chapter 17 . 9/5
Hi can u update again now please thanks
Coeur D'Amertume chapter 17 . 9/1
update soon love it! :)
Cloud Auditore Fair chapter 17 . 8/24
FUCK I SHOULD'VE KNOWN BETTER THAN TO EXPECT A CUTE ENDING TOO. ALL THAT FLUFF, MAN. Jesus. Damn.

Beastly that is some good shit.

I have so much I wanna say but I'm getting ready for work so I'll do it when I reread. But. Jesus. "It feels a lot like love" fuck

Rosalie DESERVES this tender love

Bella DESERVES this tender love

"It feels a lot like loss" damn just hit me in the FACE

Uuuuggggghhhhhuagsfsgsfzfzfsfzs Bella NoooooooooOOoOooooOOO. Let Edward rot, it's not your fault

I'm. I'M

Dammit Beastly I'm going to be thinking about this all day!
binhacunha3 chapter 17 . 8/14
to be continued?
CaptainTacoBell chapter 17 . 8/13
The suspense is killing me!
Lazua chapter 17 . 8/8
Thanks for the update! I love Bella’s growth with both her mental health and her relationship with Rosalie. The characterization there is pretty great! I can’t believe you left off with another cliff hanger :’))))))
shunreibell chapter 17 . 8/8
I can't wait. Literally. Please continue soon :(
AcetaBells chapter 17 . 8/5
thank you for this update! fantastic!
lynettecullen chapter 17 . 8/5
The next chapter is going to be full of either tragedy or action packed revenge. Maybe even both. I can't wait to find out.
firenubs chapter 17 . 8/5
Woooooh so happy you updated! Worried about bella and that cliffhanger but hopefully we'll get to know what the creepy dark thing is soon. Thank you for taking the time to write this :D I love how your rosella show each other affection through actions and looks. Its quiet and powerful and I love ittttt. And I also love how the cullens are always reminding her shes loved and reassuring her when they can tell she doesnt believe it. I hope she gets to the point where she knows shes loved :)
ugh chapter 16 . 8/1
it has seriously been forever since you updated like I check every day and there's never an update. I am loosing hope that you're even still writing anymore
Red.Dusk chapter 16 . 7/30
Sometimes the only way to feel anything but the pain that you’ve been subjected to, is to subject yourself to even more pain.

Red flames licked the peripherals of my vision, and I realized too late, that they were slowly encompassing everything I could see.

I told myself all I felt was despair, but bright red anger fueled my movements and despair was all that was left after the destruction it brought.

I didn’t accept death, but what I did accept was that my body was tired of fighting against it.

Certain string of words I thought of when rereading everything, that I felt could be related to what characters felt in this story
helenn chapter 16 . 6/18
Are you going to update soon please please?
EyesOfTheSoul chapter 16 . 6/2