Reviews for The Burning Bone
Itachi Hyuuga chapter 24 . 1/1
loved the story one of my favorites, hope you continue it someday
Blank chapter 1 . 1/1
Didn't even make it from the first chapter, it's like your just explaining your own version of Naruto, I mean like explaining it like a school lecture not a fanfic. And from the other reviews it seems you took his reasons to be better out of him (Kurama for ex.) Unlike most I'm not gonna shit on the story and say kys and etc. I'm gonna move along, have a good day
Sorcerer12 chapter 4 . 11/29/2021
Bad story because Naruto doesnt have kurama
Warden Commander of America chapter 24 . 11/21/2021
Love this story I hope you will eventually continue this story
Shortmike24 chapter 16 . 11/11/2021
i love this story but this chapter pisses me off. he loses his 100% mission because fucking gato. ugh. whatever. can't wait for more.
MyLifeIsUtterShit chapter 1 . 10/28/2021
ok nvm, this is clearly an au oc fic
MyLifeIsUtterShit chapter 1 . 10/28/2021
WAIT WHAT? KONOHAMARU IS THE JINCHUURIKI? HE WASN'T EVEN BORN YET DURING THE ATTACK? wait.. does that mean Konohamaru is Naruto's age? damn
12Ookami12 chapter 7 . 10/8/2021
(Minato's son) Is that all the adults know Naruto as. Danzo, Jirayia, Hiruzen and at one point, Asuma. Don't they know his name.
Just a nitpick on my part here.
KEVIN DANIELS chapter 8 . 8/1/2021
Naruto the rock uzumaki!
Primalparadox8 chapter 2 . 7/7/2021
Seems OK but meh. Bit milk obsessed which is odd but fine. but combined with not speaking up when his sensi cuts off his income by preventing missions while upping his food costs... Nah not enough of a hook in the story so far to balance out any stupidity in the MC.
Primalparadox8 chapter 1 . 7/7/2021
So, cool idea and we'll written so far. The only part I don't get is why you've called your MC Naruto? Your character clearly isn't him, the only thing you've left is his parents which still makes no sense due to the dead bone pulse. Why didn't you give him an original name as he is clearly an OC?
taiwoeretan1 chapter 19 . 7/2/2021
I still don't feel making any of them hokage they're still fifteen.
taiwoeretan1 chapter 10 . 7/2/2021
Well gaara just died and i really don't think suna is going to stand for that and that will lead to iwa coming in and helping suna and kumo to reap the spoils.
Dissapointed chapter 11 . 6/23/2021
I can't continue.

Throughout the entire story, there is this small tidbit that has been bugging me out. Inheritance.

Naruto is supposedly Minato's and Kushina's son. They were very accomplished ninjas. Hence, they would have a full bank account. Yet, Naruto was thrown into an orphanage and had to live in a forest after becoming a genin because he had no money? He couldn't afford nutritious food?

And then remember there is still Jiraiya, who is an accomplished ninja AND author, and the guy is wealthy as fuck. Yet, his godson never saw him, never got any support financial, emotional, or of any other kind.

That really messes up the believability of the story for me. Either there is some sinister plot by Sandaime or the author is an idiot. You can't have a kid of wealthy people, then make him dirt poor so he can't even afford food, then say that there is a literal mountain of people who knows the kid and his parents because they were friends of them but do not help him at all. At least, not if there is nothing vile going on in the background.

My point, you can't really tell me Naruto inherited NOTHING from his parents and nobody cared Minato's son barely survives financially. Some grateful bastards, right?
Guest chapter 24 . 6/17/2021
Kinda sad the story is dead, do you mind if someone takes over for you?