Reviews for The Burning Bone
Brady420 chapter 5 . 7/18
I can probably guess where this is going.
danielgillen29 chapter 24 . 6/28
this whole story is very good I especially like the little Hannah love scene I also think that you should make this a small harem and keep hana, i no, and samui but the story is very good I hope you continue to post more chapters
ShadowDeathSkull chapter 24 . 6/1
while I may not agree with Hana love scene... you did make it an open arrangement between Ino and Naruto. The story so far is amazing. please update soon.
ShadowDeathSkull chapter 16 . 6/1
alittle sad you killed off Haku... but it is SUPPOSED to be a NaruIno story... but what I see from reviews it doesn't look like it
Canon is Boring chapter 1 . 5/28
CapriSunnyD chapter 1 . 5/22
This was a pretty good story up until chapter 11 and 12. The forced drama between Ino, Chiji, and Naruto was awful. The reasons for Tsunade or Kakashi not being chosen for the position of Hokage were awful. Tsunade is too old at 51? Hiruzen was 68 or 69 when he died.

Then you have the leaders oh Konoha agreeing that Sasuke, Konohamaru, and Naruto can compete to become Hokage at 13 years old. Sasuke who has shown nothing when it comes to ability, loyalty, and intelligence. Konohamaru who as done nothing but come of as an easily angered moronic loudmouth with a bit of skill. Besides Naruto being Minato's son, all he has shown is that he is very strong for his age. Danzo could not have used Kotoamatsukami on that many people to force them into this.
Katt chapter 10 . 5/22
I nearly puked in my mouth from this crap, why did you have him apologize and then ask for friendship from somebody he just met in the middle of a fugging invasion? I seriously hate the head in the clouds pansy Naruto everyone of you stupid authors are obsessed with writing
prince711 chapter 24 . 5/5
Please update as the story is quite interesting..
Sphxyia chapter 21 . 5/5
Leoric come on, with some bullshit power to create skeletons...
Sphxyia chapter 21 . 5/5
And now you’ve gone and fucked up the whole fan fiction
RafeFallstar chapter 2 . 4/29
I was hoping Choji died. Shikamaru always had a really weak set of tools to work with in his teammates. A deadbone pulse Naruto would step up his game.
Waka Nebbiolo chapter 2 . 4/29
Massive AU/OOC warnings in summery would be nice.
Waka Nebbiolo chapter 1 . 4/29
Capitalization. You seem to have an issue with it. naruto. Naruto. One of those is correct. Spell Check. Its a thing. Hit it.
Chikeninacoop chapter 8 . 2/3
it's so wierd how you made Naruto say the cringiest shit like stop. srsly
ankurubureka chapter 24 . 1/20
Amazing story are you going to continue