Reviews for The Burning Bone
tai61045 chapter 24 . 10/13
Dude please continue this story it is amazing and I fucking love it!
Fgougeon chapter 2 . 10/7
Just to clarify Konohamaru could not survive taking in the nine tails because of the potent chakra that Kurama has so he would have died instantly and only an uzumaki can hold kurama because of their life force and potent chakra and maybe a senju because of strong bodies.
Lol garbage forced chapter
xSean chapter 5 . 9/22
I don't get it, why is Hiruzen so insistent on there being nothing special about Naruto? Its not as though he was dead last, he finished 2nd in his year! And how is he in no way interested in the development of his successors son? It doesn't make any sense.
xSean chapter 8 . 9/22
Bloodlines were around even before Jinchuriki were a thing. They only started sealing them when Hashirama caught them all and gave them out to the other villages as a peace offering. That says it all, don't know where you got this retarded idea from but yeah. Jinchuriki don't make Bloodlines.
xSean chapter 8 . 9/22
What a stupid reason to resent Naruto, you still haven't explained how Konohamaru became the Jinchuriki. Things had to have followed Canon for Kushina Seal to be weak so why not in Naruto? Minato just conveniently went back to pick up another kid or what? So stupid.
xSean chapter 7 . 9/22
Orders to train someone? Hand over a powerfull summoning contract? What the hell were you smoking when you wrote this, I swear every single Naruto Fic I read is beyond retarded with reasonings towards certain actions. And why have you made Konohamaru a complete replacement to Canon Naruto?
xSean chapter 6 . 9/22
A conflict of interest to train him? Bullshit reason. Naruto is his Genin, it's his responsibility to train him. That being said I can already see its gonna be Danzo right?
xSean chapter 2 . 9/22
So even though Naruto isn't the Kyuubi Jinchuriki he is still mistreated? Why?
Luciendar chapter 24 . 9/12
Liking the story so far. It's different for sure and that keeps it Interesting. Not a fan of the last chapter, but I'm a romantic. I of course wanted Naruto and Ino to have that special first time.

You didn't tag this as a romance though so i won't judge the story based on that. I have to admit i only read this because you have it listed as a Ino/Naruto pairing.
shade5280 chapter 3 . 8/29
I like some of the ideas but the story feels rushed and I really hate how Naruto is only focused on money. it's painful for me to read with that. it's not interesting. i like the ideas with danzo being semi good from what I could tell, Naruto not holding the kyubi, Naruto graduating early and what not. it's just everything else is just rushed and unfocused
kungfufool4 chapter 11 . 8/27
I'm listening to fairy tail kizuna while reading this chapter
kungfufool4 chapter 1 . 8/26
good danzo I like it
24Irinia chapter 24 . 8/19
Замечательно написано. Продолжение будет?
Brady420 chapter 5 . 7/18
I can probably guess where this is going.