Reviews for The Burning Bone
taiwoeretan1 chapter 10 . 7/2/2021
Well gaara just died and i really don't think suna is going to stand for that and that will lead to iwa coming in and helping suna and kumo to reap the spoils.
Dissapointed chapter 11 . 6/23/2021
I can't continue.

Throughout the entire story, there is this small tidbit that has been bugging me out. Inheritance.

Naruto is supposedly Minato's and Kushina's son. They were very accomplished ninjas. Hence, they would have a full bank account. Yet, Naruto was thrown into an orphanage and had to live in a forest after becoming a genin because he had no money? He couldn't afford nutritious food?

And then remember there is still Jiraiya, who is an accomplished ninja AND author, and the guy is wealthy as fuck. Yet, his godson never saw him, never got any support financial, emotional, or of any other kind.

That really messes up the believability of the story for me. Either there is some sinister plot by Sandaime or the author is an idiot. You can't have a kid of wealthy people, then make him dirt poor so he can't even afford food, then say that there is a literal mountain of people who knows the kid and his parents because they were friends of them but do not help him at all. At least, not if there is nothing vile going on in the background.

My point, you can't really tell me Naruto inherited NOTHING from his parents and nobody cared Minato's son barely survives financially. Some grateful bastards, right?
Guest chapter 24 . 6/17/2021
Kinda sad the story is dead, do you mind if someone takes over for you?
EtheriousLogia chapter 24 . 5/14/2021
nooo y all the good stories have to be abandoned
Xethesis chapter 24 . 4/21/2021
Was a good read, too bad it isn't finished, but it's quite good.
MojoBlack chapter 11 . 4/1/2021
Im not understanding why Naruto is so mad here. They said yes because they wanted to join him. What's the big problem here? He's acting like a brat right now
MojoBlack chapter 7 . 4/1/2021
This was one of the most satisfying Naruto vs Sasuke matches ever.
MojoBlack chapter 5 . 4/1/2021
This story of a Non Kyubbi enhanced Naruto, where he doesn't want to be Hokage, and he is with Ino and Choji is interesting as hell. I'm fully tuned in now
RinneganSaiyan18 chapter 24 . 2/26/2021
I'm gonna be honest here, I need wayyyy more than this... This is one of the best stories I've ever read... I need it to be finished and I know it's pretty selfish but Damn I ask you to complete this story. It's just captivated me very easily and I want it seen through to the end, although that's just my opinion, I've really enjoyed this story and it deserves more attention and deserves an ending. Thank you for your time.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2021
This story has great potential but instead of dead bone pulse you could have given him chakra chains, that would have serve similar yet better purpose and wouldn't have been illiogical lile bone keke genkai is cause it is of kaguya clan of mist while naruto is kushina's son.
Also chains would have been super cool instead of gross bones.
Kimimaro was kaguya clan's ultimate shinobi in 100 years but was still around kakashi but with chakra chains power kushina could easily bind kyubi even in her death state. So potential wise bone keke genkai is very limited.
BruhImTheGlitch chapter 1 . 12/14/2020
Great story but,what the fuck my nigga continue it
ChubbyNingen chapter 1 . 12/14/2020
So is no one gonna talk about the fact the chapter titles are basically the lyrics for Kelly Clarksons Breakaway?
Zero chapter 2 . 10/12/2020
Is this book a advertisment for chocolate milk? If so I'm not complaining!
Guest chapter 24 . 9/17/2020
Bro wtf
Updare godamnit fuck adopt the story out just do some thing
Guest chapter 24 . 8/16/2020
Great storyline looking forward too next chapters
780 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »