Reviews for The Burning Bone
kyuubi ruler of all bijuu chapter 24 . 10/3/2019
Awesome
MrSilver2308 chapter 1 . 9/20/2019
This shit belongs to trash.
Brandon Boodoo chapter 16 . 9/11/2019
sooooo... instead of killing gato... .you did some bullshit where naruto stops it for a conversation on money... Are you a Retard? Like do you have a disease? You really can't be this stupid! It must be a disease.

I refuse to acknowledge that you are this stupid and think that it would make a good plot line that when Asuma wanted to kill Gato and has a grudge with THIS EXACT MISSION WHERE YOU KILL OFF SHIKAMARU that you would think Asuma would allow ANY crap like this to take place.

You must really have a disease that affects your intelligence. I mean you really can't be this stupid. A monkey would be smart enough to know that this was ridiculous to put in a story. If you think that you don't maybe you should check a hospital because if you don't have a disease then I don't think you are intelligent enough to try writing a story.
GeneralFang2010 chapter 24 . 9/9/2019
It's...it's been a while since this story was updated. I hope all is well and that you haven't abandoned this story.
BJJF691 chapter 24 . 8/26/2019
More please! Can't wait when he breaks ino's first time in the capital.
nielnica12 chapter 20 . 7/3/2019
I just got an idea, since you didnt specifically say that minato died because of the shiki fujin, where he sealed half of the chakra of Kyūbi to himself. You could use the idea that he make two Jinchuuriki using the 8 trigram seal, sealing the yang chakra to Konohamaru and the yin to naruto. Just use the excuse that minato died when he protected naruto from the other half of the kyuubi’s claw just like in canon.
JManM chapter 24 . 6/8/2019
This was a fun read.
JManM chapter 11 . 6/8/2019
Your bold plotting is the best part of your stories. The way you used Naruto's lack of info to twist things up in yhis chapter was excellent.
KuramaUchiha7 chapter 1 . 5/22/2019
Oh damn it, why did Shikamaru have to die?! One of my favorite characters... :(

Nothing against Choji but he is just plain boring, probably my least favorite of the rookie 9. RIP Shikamaru, I will mourn you.
Ky111 chapter 24 . 4/27/2019
Awesome story, as I can always expect from you.

I know that you don't update regularly so I'm hoping this story is still being continued.

Later.
AsrielDreemr chapter 24 . 4/14/2019
This is great pls make more!
Anonymous chapter 24 . 4/5/2019
Is there gonna be update on this fanfic? Been waiting for a long time.
promiseuchiha chapter 23 . 3/3/2019
This is fuckin awesome
Elysian17 chapter 3 . 2/17/2019
Ok so the only issue I have here is payments. It is actually stated that a Ryo is like a yen. And it is also stated how much you get paid for a D or a C. The average pay for a C rank is around 5kUSD.
You wanted to talk about being rich. If you look at Minato's data book, and he was rich according to the manga, you see he went on less than 200 missions in his life. He couldn't have gotten rich with petty money like that. Bounties on B rank shinobi were in the 50kUSD and A rank in the 100K if not higher. An S rank would bring in over a million and the highest bounty I believe was Minato himself or another dude I can't remember at 40mil. (Don't qoute me on the last part)
Elysian17 chapter 2 . 2/17/2019
Really good so far. Don't like that he doesn't have the Ninetails but this is good. Like that Danzo is an antihero.
780 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »