Reviews for The New Generation
Lexie Starfire chapter 5 . 6/10
This is good so far I hope to read more soon
alicia7788 chapter 5 . 1/2
UPDATE PLEASE
angellynnsider chapter 5 . 10/29/2017
more plesa
kim67255 chapter 5 . 10/7/2017
OMG. I think this is my favorite story of your so far. I've read a bunch of your stories. I love love love this one. I hope you get to it soon
KimiikoUchiha chapter 5 . 9/26/2017
Luv the story
marissamtz000 chapter 5 . 8/26/2017
Update soon please
Nicole lee Carter and elektra chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
Please please update this story is great
its.cre.duhh chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
plz udate
jaimee104.copeland chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
she should let rose be the only one getting pregnant. Everyone would be surprised and it's not roses fault Edward "fell in love" with a human. I think Marcus is amazing and Edward should be starting stuff. Add some drama but not too much you know.
Babysis64 chapter 5 . 6/26/2017
oh my Edward is always the same as usual right needs to get Bella back. Shame on him. I wonder if she will be able to forgive them right. But I really do hope that she doesn't take them back also punish them for what they did and left her to fend for herself right.
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
awesome first chapter. The Cullen's should of asked questions instead of assuming right.
ej-83 chapter 5 . 6/18/2017
This should be fun.. I think most likely she will help rose.. But not the others.. Would be fun to see edward face the wrath of both marcus n bella.. Hahaha
Guest chapter 4 . 6/16/2017
Please don't let her forgive them. And to be honest I don't think Rosalie deserves to have a baby - she's too self centered and selfish.
Sara1287 chapter 5 . 6/18/2017