Reviews for The New Generation
angellynnsider chapter 5 . 10/29
more plesa
kim67255 chapter 5 . 10/7
OMG. I think this is my favorite story of your so far. I've read a bunch of your stories. I love love love this one. I hope you get to it soon
KimiikoUchiha chapter 5 . 9/26
Luv the story
marissamtz000 chapter 5 . 8/26
Update soon please
Nicole lee Carter and elektra chapter 1 . 7/1
Please please update this story is great
its.cre.duhh chapter 1 . 6/28
plz udate
jaimee104.copeland chapter 1 . 6/27
she should let rose be the only one getting pregnant. Everyone would be surprised and it's not roses fault Edward "fell in love" with a human. I think Marcus is amazing and Edward should be starting stuff. Add some drama but not too much you know.
Babysis64 chapter 5 . 6/26
oh my Edward is always the same as usual right needs to get Bella back. Shame on him. I wonder if she will be able to forgive them right. But I really do hope that she doesn't take them back also punish them for what they did and left her to fend for herself right.
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 6/26
awesome first chapter. The Cullen's should of asked questions instead of assuming right.
ej-83 chapter 5 . 6/18
This should be fun.. I think most likely she will help rose.. But not the others.. Would be fun to see edward face the wrath of both marcus n bella.. Hahaha
Please don't let her forgive them. And to be honest I don't think Rosalie deserves to have a baby - she's too self centered and selfish.
Sara1287 chapter 5 . 6/18
Good, plz more soon
aliciasellers75 chapter 5 . 6/18
I love it. Update soon.
Universal creature chapter 5 . 6/17
Fantastic chapter
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 5 . 6/17
Omg this is so good.I like sooooo! :)) I hope you update really soon. I can't wait to see where you go from here.