Reviews for Jak and Daxter: Schism
DragonsFlame117 chapter 15 . 6/29/2020
How I love this story, the plot, the characters, and they way you wrote them. I do so hope for it’s eventual conclusion.

This is one of the few stories I continuously reread. And that I think about on a regular basis. I’ve been reading it for years, over and over, and I always hope for more.
SilverRead10 chapter 23 . 1/16/2020
What an amazing story! I took my time reading each chapter. I genuinely enjoyed reading this. I don't usually write reviews but you definitely deserved this. Thank you so much for writing this!
Since this was uploaded back in 2016, I'm going to assume that there will be no conclusion to this story which is quite disappointing.
The writing in this fanfiction is superb, it made sense, I was never lost. I loved the character development. It makes me want to repair my old PS2 and play all the games all over again. Thanks for this. I really enjoyed it.
Suzanne chapter 23 . 12/20/2019
This was a fantastic read. I think I first read this a few years back, and enjoyed it immensely. I really wish you hadn't abandoned it. It was quality then, and still quality now. If you ever get the desire to continue, you have an advocate right here to read it.
Relina16 chapter 23 . 1/26/2019
I really like this story I wish there was more.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/17/2018
there not humans there elfs
kratos123 chapter 20 . 4/5/2018
Hope all is well with you I loved your story read many times please upload the last chapter.
Jamison chapter 23 . 3/1/2018
I hope you one day return to finish this story.
ultragreenyellow56 chapter 10 . 2/16/2018
Pretty cool chapter... Light Jak is Back!

also I heard that Blue Eco the one closest in similarity to Dark Eco while Green Eco is the one closest in Similarity to Light Eco...

forgot where I heard it though
ultragreenyellow56 chapter 8 . 2/16/2018
Shit... jak isn't doing to good...
Ways chapter 23 . 11/27/2017
And... I guess that's it. I couldn't help but read practically all the 20s in like two days. Regardless of whether or not this finishes, it was an amazing story and I loved it. It had me guessing and gasping till the very end. And well... I did not see that ending coming. To have young Jak be present is definitely something. Is he going to go through the tear? Holy crap. I'm excited, curious and all kinds of stuff.

But man, I know I'm just one guy who found this story a year late, but you're so close. Just one more chapter! I know it isn't much, but could you please come back to it? It an incredible story that deserves an ending, so please, please, please.
Ways chapter 22 . 11/27/2017
I really don't know what to say. The interactions, the backstory, everything. It was all incredibly well done. Good job. Into the last chapter.
Ways chapter 21 . 11/27/2017
Okay... Usually I review at the end, but I don't wanna forget to commend this part because it's so very well done. But the part about Vin, who he is, how he feels, why and most importantly, how? Eco. His thoughts and feelings towards Jak and Daxter are really well portrayed and are kinda touching. I never really thought of Vin, Jak and Daxter as one in the same before, but you proved it and did it so well. How I've never seen the connection made before is just, wow. And you did it so unbelievably well. I loved it.
Anyway... As for the rest, now talking at the end of the chapter...
Damn. Just damn. I just finished and I was just... just silent at the end. There really isn't much else to it except for that. Damn. Damn. Damn. Okay... uh... where do I begin because I'm still at a loss for words.
Corrupted Light Jak. Honestly? That's probably one of the saddest things to see in this story. Corrupted. Light. Jak. Should've guessed what that asshole Errol did. But this? This is too much. To have officially lost Light Jak in this way is unthinkable. I can't believe we've actually lost Light Jak. But that power... It was just so unbelievable to read.
And then... Samos. Such a moral middle ground there at the end. Because on the one hand, the poor man. He didn't want any of this either. He was just as much a pawn when he went through that portal. He loves Jak despite everything and wants to save him. He is his charge after all. But at the same time, everything happened and he knew. It's such a sad predicament. He doesn't get to decide and I can understand Jak's desire for freedom.
But still, his response. He expects to die. I could feel that. I could really feel that. Like, along with everyone else in the room. It was like I was there when he said it and I couldn't help but be in stunned silence along with the group. My heart is still pounding, damn.
And then that ending scene. Y'know, the way you've made Jak in this story, I often forget he's only like a year older than me. Sometimes I forget that your upper teens and early twenties are still so early in life. I forget that he and I technically are so young. Jak doesn't deserve this and I felt that in Damas' words. He's so young.
But that tie in at the end, eco. It all comes back to eco and I couldn't help but give a sad smile at how well you pulled that off. A smile because y'know, it was cool and very well done. But the sadness because of the implications, damn.
I didn't think I'd have a particular favorite chapter of this fic, but this one takes the cake. Everything was just pulled off so unbelievably well and I actually gasped a few times there. You can probably tell by the super long review though, hehe. Still. This was incredible and I loved it. If I wasn't going to favorite this story then I am now, incredible job.
If I had one word to describe this chapter then it would be: Powerful.
Ways chapter 20 . 11/27/2017
THE source. Wow. Of all the things I didn't see coming, that definitely had to be at the top of the list. To be in the very heart of the planet is both insane and exciting and I am do ready to see where that goes. I love it and I'm so excited. Good job and I can't wait to dread the next one.
Ways chapter 19 . 11/27/2017
That was definitely eventful. The battle with the Precursor Robot was a lot to take in, but very well written. Poor Jak is losing himself even further and the thing that Sig said? Man, that sucks and definitely had to hurt. But we all say things when we're angry. I really liked it though. You did a nice job and I definitely look forward to more of this story.
Ways chapter 18 . 11/27/2017
A very good chapter. I enjoyed it.