Reviews for Getting To Her First
Great story
andrewpine chapter 10 . 6/5/2016
Oops.
Mykaela T chapter 4 . 5/31/2016
why did you leave a cliffy! finish!
TinaF chapter 13 . 5/25/2016
Loved it!
My Eyez Are Watching Everyone chapter 13 . 3/29/2016
wonderful story!
catgrl chapter 17 . 3/19/2016
Voted Good Luck
kantorkan chapter 8 . 12/26/2015
Love it Eddie is dust in the thing Garrett has money or Bella would be running around naked,which really doesn't sound that .
kantorkan chapter 6 . 12/26/2015
Just make sure Eddie dies.I know the story is finished but just had to comment,I love when the fairy boy dies.
kantorkan chapter 4 . 12/26/2015
So instead of telling Jasper what the freak is doing to the females in the coven she want to drag a innocent young girl into his grasp,she needs to haven't the three women taken care of him,i don't believe he cantake out all three of them?
andrewpine chapter 9 . 11/5/2015
I like your ideas for the stories,just hope your writing gets better if you are going to keep at Bella will let Garrett eat her mother,lol.
andrewpine chapter 8 . 11/5/2015
His fate was his own doing... it is off not of...I kissed her and we things started to get heated quick.? well that was fast seems the fairy boy wasn't much of a fighter,must be what come from being a wannabe humon and not knowing anything about being a real vampire.
andrewpine chapter 7 . 11/5/2015
I have a feeling Emmett wouldn't mind joining in on the killing of the fairy boy.i still believe that daddy C would back his coven leader even after finding out he raped his mate.
andrewpine chapter 6 . 11/5/2015
Ya do know you are not supposed to fall off of the board ,right? ;-). everyone is so excepting in this story so far. curious how they will meet up with fairy boy's coven.
andrewpine chapter 5 . 11/5/2015
Amazing how Renee is always made out to be the bad guy when neither in the books or movies is she seen that we need a bad guy besides fairy boy.
andrewpine chapter 4 . 11/5/2015
I am guessing Garrett will have to kill the fairy boy along with Alice for going after his mate? what will Jasper do? since mommy and daddy have there heads up his ass so far they can't see daylight they will try to defend him.