Reviews for Persona 3: Remix
GenesisG chapter 1 . 11/4/2020
I don’t remember typing anything here. But I do believe someone has taken your writing right here: 964917907-tmnt-mlp-sonic-lu-persona-3-book-1-spring-of-birth/page/2

Here’s the evidence: .

Here’s my account if needed: user/GenesisG206411
Mercurius Darkness chapter 247 . 9/27/2020
Minato should be killed him
CockAndBallTortureJr chapter 1 . 9/6/2020
This is trash like who the fuck plays persona and second d i e. Im gonna nut
mippo128 chapter 4 . 5/28/2020
I'm only on chapter 4 but i hope every chapter ends with Minato jumping out a window.
Bionic608 chapter 177 . 5/16/2020
This is pretty great. Loved reading about how Minato's plans for world changing turn out in the 'future'. Unless this gets retconned or some branch timeline bs. Also cool to get a preview of P4: Re$tylized if you ever get to doing it.
Bionic608 chapter 11 . 5/12/2020
This is pretty much a gamer fic huh. Has all the elements of one. Ok, harem, and doing what ever the hell you want.
Bionic608 chapter 3 . 5/12/2020
Quite OOC, interesting...
Icecl chapter 1 . 4/3/2020
been years forgot about this, time to dive in
Mangareader13 chapter 4 . 1/11/2020
Well ain't that a clue to the differences between canon Minato and this Minato.
Mangareader13 chapter 3 . 1/11/2020
Ummm... that's different. Is Minato playing a chaotic run and not a good run.
Crazypumpdude chapter 1 . 12/17/2019
Jesus christ the words! 1.8m!?
FlamingMist-GentleWaves chapter 247 . 9/17/2019
I think you should rewrite this chapter. Especially the fight scene.
The idea of Nihil is very interesting, but executed poorly. There should be more existence erasing shenanigans in it. The change brought to Minato because of it's usage also feels forced and unnatural, unlike his earlier power ups
I know it's asking a lot, but a good tale should be finished with good ending. Just a bit more, please...
sonic chapter 247 . 7/21/2019
I liked the chapter!
Tricksterverse chapter 43 . 6/8/2019
i really dont get why Yukari is being treated as the asshole, at least in regards to the whole violence thing. i mean, she's totally right, Mitsuru and Minato are acting like borderline facists in regards to this shit.
Shadowflaming chapter 110 . 4/17/2019
Huh I thought the backstory wasn't that predictable
2,074 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »