Reviews for Persona 3: Remix
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2021
Every so often I'll come back to see if the has an update, it's still the same.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/7/2021
why does yukari get the hate, Junpei is only popular because of Minato. Junpei is in his shadow exactly what pissed him off in the actual game. He also does not care about women like at all and abuses his power to no end. He is a bastard and somehow whe yukari spells it out she gets the hate?

everyone just hate on her because they wanna hte, thats ridicolous.
Frankly yukari is the only sane one who does not let herself be fooled. and besides yukari is a nice hardworking girl, for example worries about junpei during chidori arc, but you comletely misrepresent her. And everyone who shits on her without seeing the shit minato does have given up their sanity, just to hate on yukari.

If you look closely you see that yukari is right and has a point.
Guest chapter 110 . 7/9/2021
R!minato is a cool and badass protag and all but I draw the line at rape(which is saying something with the shit i read). Call me sensitive and a baby I don't care. it's not cool.
abdhalim6401 chapter 1 . 6/24/2021
It broke my heart that this story has no ending. I remembered reading this everyday and having my mind blown, it's an amazing story with great plot, characters and humour.
Heliel42 chapter 84 . 4/10/2021
This Fanfiction says Canon plot to Big Fuck You
Whoartthouruler chapter 15 . 2/10/2021
GenesisG chapter 1 . 11/4/2020
I don’t remember typing anything here. But I do believe someone has taken your writing right here: 964917907-tmnt-mlp-sonic-lu-persona-3-book-1-spring-of-birth/page/2

Here’s the evidence: .

Here’s my account if needed: user/GenesisG206411
Blood-Stained Minazuki chapter 247 . 9/27/2020
Minato should be killed him
CockAndBallTortureJr chapter 1 . 9/6/2020
This is trash like who the fuck plays persona and second d i e. Im gonna nut
Mippo chapter 4 . 5/28/2020
I'm only on chapter 4 but i hope every chapter ends with Minato jumping out a window.
Bionic608 chapter 177 . 5/16/2020
This is pretty great. Loved reading about how Minato's plans for world changing turn out in the 'future'. Unless this gets retconned or some branch timeline bs. Also cool to get a preview of P4: Re$tylized if you ever get to doing it.
Bionic608 chapter 11 . 5/12/2020
This is pretty much a gamer fic huh. Has all the elements of one. Ok, harem, and doing what ever the hell you want.
Bionic608 chapter 3 . 5/12/2020
Quite OOC, interesting...
Icecl chapter 1 . 4/3/2020
been years forgot about this, time to dive in
Mangareader13 chapter 4 . 1/11/2020
Well ain't that a clue to the differences between canon Minato and this Minato.
2,080 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »