Reviews for The Reengaged
ivandundalov7 chapter 13 . 8/2/2018
I'm running out of compliments to give you lol.
This story was definitely a 10/10.

Welp another finished, moving onto your other stories!
ivandundalov7 chapter 12 . 8/2/2018
Interesting! I really liked Teyrna. Such an awesome character.
ivandundalov7 chapter 1 . 8/1/2018
Just began reading this. I am going to be really upset once I read through all of your stories haha
Annelantis chapter 13 . 2/21/2016
Wow! What a pair of stories you have written. They were both truly awesome. I have not yet written a review for The Disengaged, but I really wanted to get straight to The Reengaged.

The whole story was wonderful. Tali is by far my favourite character and I very much enjoyed her battle with Grevel. I also loved her relationship with Shepherd. But one of my favourite bits was when Tali and Liara finally "talked". It was a lovely - and for a second there, scary - moment. Garrus (my other favourite) got some moments too. And Jokwr as well. Yay!

I was very worried Tali wouldn't survive, but couldn't really fathom a way for her to live. Your explanation for how she made it was absolutely acceptable.

Thanks for the epilogue which filled in Grevel's backstory. She was truly evil but it is quite tragic to see the path she started on and how horribly she was subverted from it. So much for than a standard one or two dimensional villain.

Thank you for two great stories. I am sad that you will no longer be writing for this incredible universe, but I shall certainly be looking into your other contributions.
KaeWhy chapter 12 . 3/9/2015
Nice resolution - always good to have Shep and Tali earn their happy ending. Whereas Liara continues being the Shadow Broker and Garrus goes back to failing to get the girl (I really thought that was foreshadowing, but never mind)...

I feel bad for Grevel/Teyrna though, you really gave her the shaft in this one.
Watch your girlfriend get tortured and killed, get tortured and almost killed yourself, deal with halfwits all day, end up choking to death on your own blood - then torn in half and almost killed again - have the person who rescued you die, deal with more halfwits all day, fail to end the people who tore you in half and killed your rescuer, end up choking to death on your own blood again, and get killed off for real via decap bullet. And that's excluding the stuff in this chapter.
Yes, she made Shep and Tali's lives a living hell, but seriously? No female turian with an awesome mask/s deserves that.

That's just my ten credits' worth though, this was a good ride regardless. Have fun, wherever you end up after the Mass Effect section.
CecilTheSeahawk chapter 11 . 3/9/2015
Well, all in all this was an enjoy able read. Though, I'm still convinced this works better as a ME2 story than Post-ME3 for reasons that I mentioned previously, but I still enjoyed it. Grevel was bordering on OP in some scenes but I'm glad that Tali ultimately kills her, very fitting.

I say good luck to you and all your future endeavors.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/2/2015
Please dont take long for the next chapter! I can't wait for it!
CecilTheSeahawk chapter 10 . 3/2/2015
Well I guess it's safe to say I called it.
Serenarey Chiba chapter 2 . 3/2/2015
Okay. I tried, but I got incredibly bored incredibly fast. I'm glad you're enjoying writing and I wish I could deal with your plot, but it feels like you're trying too hard in some places. Dunno. Anyway, good luck.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/27/2015
Well everything just went to shit!
CecilTheSeahawk chapter 8 . 2/24/2015
Tali: We're all going to make out of this just fine.

We Have A Level-10 Tragic Foreshadowing Alert! MAYDAY! MAYDAY! Just kidding, but only slightly.

I think Grevel played her trump card too early here. There's a reason The Illusive Man didn't want to plant a mind-control chip in when he had Shepard, mindless drones just aren't as capable as individuals. The clone was right, she's letting her pride cloud her decisions and I foresee it being her downfall, should be interesting to watch.

I can't say I really feel sorry for the clone though, we didn't really get to know her that well so it's kinda hard to feel sad when she loses her personality if she didn't have much of one to begin with, which kinda disappoints me because it seemed like you were alluding to it the previous chapter.
SaintHeartwing chapter 8 . 2/24/2015
"I wouldn't expect you to understand what I went through"? You wouldn't have gone through any of that if you hadn't been an evil bitch to begin with. Again, why does nobody ever bring up this sort of cognitive dissonance? It's like a crook being surprised that a cop shot him. Of course he did, you had a gun to somebody's head AND just killed her mother! You got what was coming to you, Grevel!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/21/2015
You would think that they would be a little more urgent when telling Joker about Shepard's kidnapping. Everybody acted like it was no big deal! Joker didn't even seem to care and all of them insisted on chatting before and making jokes than realizing how bad this situation is. Tali didn't even seem emotional about the fact that Shepard may be in agony at that very moment!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/18/2015
You are the best writer I have ever seen. Everything is just the right length. It's not so lone that the reader gets lost in the amount of detail that is thrown into it. And it is not so short that it is lacking the necessary amount of details. You are truly a gifted writer. You put a lot of thought into your stories and set them up so they are perfect. You think about how the readers will react before you approach something. Keep writing exactly how you are now and you will be one of the greatest. Keep up the outstanding work.
Tom80 chapter 6 . 2/18/2015
Hm,...you said the similarities to the DLC ended, but...I see more and more of potential Brooks in Nela.