Reviews for Darling, your ring is missing
Arenea Nara chapter 3 . 6/18/2017
Me gusta mucho esta pareja y en general el mundo de Tokyo ghoul, pero no encuentro muchos fics bien estructurados o escritos sobre Touka y Kaneki/Haise, asi que ojala continues tu historia creo que es muy buena y esta bien escrita
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2015
I expected John Greene to have been eaten by Ghouls in his universe. Oh well, guess not all authors are deadly ghouls.

Please update, you have no idea the amount of love I have for this story.

There is so much potential here and with what's going on with the manga right now this is the story we need to satisfy for thirst for TouKen.
Nightrose1 chapter 3 . 5/10/2015
this story is so cute. please keep writing it when you have the time for it.
AnAvidFan chapter 3 . 4/23/2015
Wow! So cute xD I really loved your take on the date! It wasn't too cliche or corny. It was perfect! Although, I can't really imagine Kaneki having taken out Touka on a skating date without Touka emitting a string of curses and causing a scene xD.
Although, I was curious...in your story were Kaneki and Touka dating already? That would be an interesting turn of events ;). I hope Haise caught on to the small hints that Touka and Yoriko accidentaly dropped.
Update soon, and may you have an awesome day!
Hanna21 chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Oh yeah and just some other suggestions.
Touka calls Yoriko only Yoriko. No "-chan". Stupid observation, I know, but whatever.
I love John Green, but I woudn't go that way if I was you. I don't really think that this fits the characters that much, you know? but I'm not you, it s just a suggestion
And the date? AWESOME. Not too much fluffy, not too cold, just enough. Doesnt matter if u have no experience. that wasnt cliche ( and is hard not to be)
Hanna21 chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Hi, a Brazilian fan here.
I started reading thiss on wattpad and when I saw that thew were TWO MORE CHAPTERS here I freaked out (mostly because I was, like, checking out for updates EVERY SINGLE DAY, but also because I used to read fanfics here, but it's been a while)
After I finished watching the anime (I kinda liked season 2 at the beggining, but then I started readig the manga and GOD, WHAT HAVE THEY DONE). I'm on Anteiku Raid right now and I don't know :re too well, cause I try to avoid spoilers, but I know enough to say that I like the Quinx squad and Haise... Well, is Haise. How can anyone not love thi guy?
And your fanfic is AWESOME. Seriously. I could totally imagine Touka and Haise ice skating. AND Touka and Kaneki ice skating. HOW CUTE COULD THAT HAVE BEEN. Right back there when Touka was mean to Kaneki kkkkkkk Hey! A memorie about that would be awesome!
I loved the date. And I know that this the wrong chapter to say this but f*ck it kkkkk
So, anyway... Please. Update. UpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdaaaaaaaaaate

Update
Seriously.
I really wanna know what is this thing about the missing ring. I have an idea, but I HAVE TO KNOW.

Update, okay? You have at least one crazy reader who will leave reviews every single time
kisses
Hanna21 chapter 3 . 4/21/2015
CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE THIS PEASE?
I MEAN, PLEASE
HAVE I SAID PLEASE ALREADY?

PLEASE
moira33 chapter 3 . 4/22/2015
This story is so awesome they are in character and I believe that will be their relationship you really nailed it keep the good job
Delta Marauder chapter 3 . 4/21/2015
THE FLUFF! OH GOD YES THE FLUFF! IT'S JUST SO GODDAMN FLUFFY! Anyways update soon and keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/16/2015
Hi there!
Reading you from Colombia and... Oh My God! I LOVE this fic! It would be great if you update again... PLEASEEEEEEE :3 I really like the way you write. Chapter 3 was SO CUTE! I loved it!
BriEva chapter 3 . 4/3/2015
First off this is adorable. Secondly you don't need the long pauses. The short ones work just as well for suspense. Third update this cuteness!
zaniela.reyes chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
I LOVE IT!

IM A HUGE TOUKA X KANEKI FAN AND IM GREATFUL THAT YOU WROTE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL FUNFIC ABOUT THEM HOPE YOU WRITE MORE TOUKEN FANFICS LIKE THIS..

:)...3...:D
spinoff chapter 3 . 3/23/2015
Updateeeeee!
aryanmello13th chapter 3 . 3/7/2015
AnimeCraze8 seriously? Why the heck would u just put the fault in our stars in this. Look just stay calm and stick to the actual prefrence of the characters and if u cant remember it just go the Tokyo Ghoul fan wiki page cause they did a pretty good research job ( pats himself) and people kinda prefer it subconsciously if the character acts usual and normal like themselves, touka already loves kaneki is kinda already established in reality and same with kaneki so u could use that to influence haise. appreciate u listing.:)
aryanmello13th chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Continue for the love of god continue, if u try to leave this I will (random death threat) you u understand? This ain't a fanfic now u just made it serious. I'Ll help u out if u need anything but just keep posting!