Reviews for Death Cab for Cutie
Pure Happenstance chapter 7 . 11/3
I will never look at roadkill the same. Fantastic!
After reading the first super-ncis crossover I had to check this out too. Can't wait to read the rest but more importantly congratulations, thank you for sharing your news with us. The quality of your writing really stands out so it's no surprise. so very pleased for you and I will definitely check it out :)
Mika the Raven chapter 1 . 10/17
just bought the audiobook

looking forward to it

more SN/NCIS!
wezza1981 chapter 7 . 9/14
i love this universe, I know you are off writing proper books but come back x
lastarael chapter 7 . 9/10
Great sequel! And congratulations on getting published! It's wonderful to see a talented author be rewarded with success.
pegasette chapter 7 . 8/5
I LOVE THIS FIC! ... And I blame curiosity for making me go to the library for your books.. And I blame your writing for me now having to go to the bookstore! Much like your crossovers (and I'd like to request a third, if you have time, but you probably don't!) the novels are wonderfully addictive. To anyone who loves this ficread her books! Also, I'm tempted to go see if there is any FanFiction for The Auction Block Mysteries. LOL! Come visit Canada! I now have to go bother my local bookstore!
PurpleNightwing chapter 7 . 6/11
What books have you published and will there be a sequal
PurpleNightwing chapter 1 . 6/10
If its complete will you please change the status to complete
SupernaturalLover65 chapter 7 . 6/7
i love this story, its hilarious! i especially like the part where dean scares Mary into heaven and that there was actually a demonic dead possom. i wish they had this as an episode!
Peter chapter 7 . 5/15
Thank you for this story and for "When Worlds Collide". I have read them both several times , because they are just that good. You have perfectly captured the chemistry between the NCIS agents, achieved a perfect mix of humour and seriousness, and in general created a universe which I would like to return to again and again. If you have time, please do write more stories in this universe.

Congratulations on becoming a published author and best wishes for your future career.
Tactition101 chapter 7 . 3/2
just as good as the first, i think you could actually make this into a series and it would still be good ten stories down the road.
MacCands chapter 7 . 2/19
Please make another sequel to this one,please!
twotoe chapter 7 . 10/27/2016
I just read this for the second time, after I read When World's Collide for about the 6th or so time. I am a big fan of your NCIS/Supernatural crossovers. I think you do an excellent job on both Winchesters, and capture Dean truly beautifully. I don't think I had ever noticed before that you had an original novel until today and I ordered a kindle version from Amazon just now. I am looking forward to reading it. Maybe you'll also have time for another of these truly excellent crossovers soon too.
SociopathicAngel chapter 7 . 10/26/2016
Ok, I haven't read this yet, but I plan to on the bus ride to school today after I quickly say this! You didn't mark this as complete and I seriously wouldn't have read this if I hadn't decided to check the last chapter's authors notes to see if you're on a few month's hiatus. You'll probably reel even more attention to this if you mark it as complete. Have a wonderful week and good luck with your other writing projects! :)
Paty S chapter 7 . 10/6/2016
At least that ended better than they thought lol
Crowley had to show up to make himself known..
Great chapter