Reviews for Death Cab for Cutie
Ayjah chapter 7 . 6/3
Loved the 2 crossovers. You really have a gift in weaving a good story!
TD chapter 7 . 5/6
Hi, I wish you all the best for your writing career and - if you have the time - please continue with this type of story. I love this type of crossover and your writing is just wonderful. I love the humor, the action and just the right amount of description that makes me see the visuals in my head. I wish there were real supernatural books and that you could publish a book on this topic (or series of books). All the best, and thank you so much for sharing.
SilverZelenia chapter 7 . 3/29
A dead possessed TALKING demonic possum. Holy fucking shit what a plot twist.
Shanza chapter 7 . 3/19
Fun story! Loved all the crazy!
NoilyPrat chapter 7 . 3/14
Had to tell my daughter some of your more hilarious moments - and you've had several. Congrats on the book! Glad you're a "real" writer now! We're still giggling ... so any more you want to write, feel free. :D
Duchess67 chapter 7 . 3/10
*vbg* Look at you, a real, PAID author and stuff. That is awesome and I offer my sincere congratulations. That is so cool!

And this story was also very cool, if creepy to the max and yeah, dead bodies in water are GROSS, but that rotting, possessed possum was a HOOT! *snicker*
IvoryC chapter 1 . 2/24
I really loved this story. And about the dead possum... well, let's just say I got some pictures in my head...Any chance you'll write another story? Just a little snippet. Abby visiting? Cas and Abby? With NCIS L.A.? Something? Anything?
Pure Happenstance chapter 7 . 11/3/2017
I will never look at roadkill the same. Fantastic!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
After reading the first super-ncis crossover I had to check this out too. Can't wait to read the rest but more importantly congratulations, thank you for sharing your news with us. The quality of your writing really stands out so it's no surprise. so very pleased for you and I will definitely check it out :)
Mika the Raven chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
just bought the audiobook

looking forward to it

more SN/NCIS!
wezza1981 chapter 7 . 9/14/2017
i love this universe, I know you are off writing proper books but come back x
lastarael chapter 7 . 9/10/2017
Great sequel! And congratulations on getting published! It's wonderful to see a talented author be rewarded with success.
pegasette chapter 7 . 8/5/2017
I LOVE THIS FIC! ... And I blame curiosity for making me go to the library for your books.. And I blame your writing for me now having to go to the bookstore! Much like your crossovers (and I'd like to request a third, if you have time, but you probably don't!) the novels are wonderfully addictive. To anyone who loves this ficread her books! Also, I'm tempted to go see if there is any FanFiction for The Auction Block Mysteries. LOL! Come visit Canada! I now have to go bother my local bookstore!
PurpleNightwing chapter 7 . 6/11/2017
What books have you published and will there be a sequal
PurpleNightwing chapter 1 . 6/10/2017
If its complete will you please change the status to complete