Reviews for Silhouette
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 1 . 11/12
This was so well put together! Very satisfying read :)
BloodPokemon101 chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
A very heartwarming story...! I love it!
angelvan105 chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
This probably be the BEST FEMALE VERSION NARUTO EVER! I love pairing Sasuke and Fem!Naruto! You made it so PERFECTLY! Thank you! I wish Naruto was born girl I feel Sasuke and Fem!Naruto meant to be together forever better than anyone else. Way to go! Nicely done!

PS Happy New Year!
The King in White chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
I found my way here just by change. Really great one shot!
Gustauve-Drakenhime chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
I've always loved this story, and I find myself constantly coming back to it. Very good work.
TheBeauty chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Awesome chapter :)
HumanChaos chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
they are so in character! I mean, god, I kinda want a multi-chapter story on these two from the beginning of naruto's story. amazing job!
kpsanimefan chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
great story really liked it
A Deathless Song chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
I loved this. I think if Naruto had been a girl, this is how things would've turned out.

(And Okojo was so cute, omg.) n_n
OkayDokey33 chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Moment of silence for Monty Oum, may he rest in peace.

As for your story, it's a very good piece of work. I commend you on giving Naruko somewhat of her own unique personality. Too many stories have made her personality to be just like Naruto's, and while I certainly get why, I could also understand if someone portrayed her with a completely different personality, and there sadly seemed to be too much of the former and too little of the latter. Your story will definitely stick out for those who are patient enough to read it (it's admittedly a little long) if the good writing already didn't do that for it.

And kudos for putting Rock Lee in there. That also isn't exactly what people first think about when they read a Sasuke x Naruko story. You raised an interesting titbit too. Why can't Naruto just create a shadow clone to attend the meetings in his stead? Sure, it'd probably be bad politics, but it's not like it'd be that much of a change, and I'm sure everyone would've understood if the shadow clone would just tell them why he was missing the meeting.

Ah well, this is a good story though and through! You should be proud! :D
Firelord-sama-kun-san chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Hey great story. Also, I heard another author mention Monty Oum. Do you mind telling me who he was or what he did. He sounds like someone worthy of respect and I would like to know what he's done to earn so much of it. If you would be so kind, thank you.
idea.getthe chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Yes... Monty oum was a loss to many...
Haloid
Dead fantasy
Red vs blue beyond season 8
RWBY
Well, back to this story review... Very nice...
Is your new story a fem naru story? If so, I'm in. If not, I'm out...
And I was hoping for a different paring than sasuke. Too Mary Sue for my taste. I prefer itachi or go for unusual paring such as ukataka, yagura, heck even ibiki should be very intresting...
TheOneMagic chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
ayee i love the story title because i really like the song silhouette and this one shot was just amazing!
Firegod00 chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Firstly, Kurama's snark in this chapter, for the few times you had a chance to show it, was bloody genius. It made me chuckle.

Secondly, I didn't expect the pairing you ended up with, but hey, I won't complain. You built up to their confession rather well, so I can't say anything on that one, so good job there mate.

Thirdly, thank you for using clever names for the new characters you added and explaining where they come from. As a nerd, it always brightens by day when people use wonderfully crafted names that really work for the character, as you know. I've read too many fics where OCs are just given bland names that are just there for the sake of naming, nothing creative (okay, yes, we ALL do it once in a while, but it makes the story seem...better when the names just work)

Fourth, and finally, good work man, and I do look forward to your next series!
Demod20 chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
This story truly was an enjoyable read, by every meaning of the word.

Starting off at Naruto and Sasuke's showdown (doe this time there's a girl instead ;3) and it is a glorious spectacle. I can feel the tension, shaking the world around them before their hearts, thoughts, and feelings collide in the wake of two monumental attacks. I could picture it as if it came to life in my mind from Kishi's illustrated Mangaka pages!

Then, it slows down to a nice leisurely pace of retracing our steps through time and having our beloved pair draw closer to each other. Nice showcasing of the slowly developing Konoha, through the eyes of older Naruto and Sasuke, as Lee still holds a pivotal line between their relationship (he truly was worth the lolz XD) bringing them back together. Their talk felt natural, as if it was a nice mesh of their more friendlier Part 1 with the experience and adulthood Part 2 has granted them.

Reliving the moment where Naruto started to really FEEL something for Sasuke (no doubt Sasuke felt the same in that moment as well) was beautifully retold. I could genuinely see Kurama reaching out to Naruto, wanting to make sure she could slip if ever so slightly to take vengeance. I can see her just wrecking Haku's shit when she takes off after she utters those words, "I'LL KILL YOU!"

Back to the present, it was cute seeing them instinctively compete in rock throwing. Not only is this a callback to how Hashirama and Madara competed a lot, but this shows that inherent competitive nature these two always had. Of course, Naruto's overeagerness pulls them into an awkward yet very romantic embrace. Their kiss and shared words was very nice and loving, I smiled real wide.

Fast forward, I loved all the homages you made in the "New Era" Konoha City. From Naruto working with Shikamaru on cases involving their Shinobi ilk (even in peacetime you gotta deal with those troublemakers) when Okojo comes in Konohamaru style to botch his most recent attempt of trying to duel his own mom. Speaking of which, its refreshing to see Konohamaru in the ironic role his teacher Ebisu was all those years ago, making this whole scene come full circle. With Naruto remembering the departures of her parents (her dad and mom respectively) I'm glad she decided to forgo her duties and skip out of it in a very Narutoesque manner. SHADOW CLONE EXPLOITATION JUTSU! XD

Just having them come together as a family was just a joy to read! I was practically gushing with glee at how they all looked so happy together. Even though I haven't seen The Last Naruto film, I think this is like a perfect blend of combining the Manga's ending with the movie's ending, cause I got a lot of feelz! Wonderful ending, truly!

I'll be re-reading this story for many times to come. Thanks for taking the time to write this, my friend :)