Reviews for Ah! My System Bug
Guest chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
Still suffering 3 great story do wish there was more, take care and thanks for sharing
shadowfan999 chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
please update this fic with a new chapter i cant wait to see what happens next
Shinzochi chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
i love ur story and i am looking very forward to the next chapter
Anonymous chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
Quite original premise and a promising start. I hope this has not been permanently abandoned.

BTW. While accidentally beeing responsible for Stratavarious becoming famous is humoristic indeed, I suggest you check the Wikipedia-page about catgut. Although catgut probably could be made from cat's instines, cats are not on the list of species used.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Rose1948 chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
Oh PLEASE continue this! It's a riotous story and full of win and fun! Mr. Shaprie! John and Marsha! And a whole lot more!

I'd also like to request that you find a way to continue "Child of the Goddess" if at all possible. I know it's been a while and real life can be an outright slave driver at times, but perhaps you could write a paragraph a night for each story. Please pretty please?
sparky555 chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
Mr Sharpie! What an awesome name for a powerfull ancient weapon! Just hilarious. Can just imagine the stories-

Random Dude "Hey Joe whats the name of that big cool looking sword on your back? Dragon Slayer? Orc Killer? Death Dealer?"

Joe "She's Mr Sharpie."

Random Dude "Ha what a patetic name for a sword!"

Mr Sharpies inferiority complex kicks in, driveeing Joe mad and makeing him beserkly chop Random Dude, (seriously whos he to laugh at cruely inflicted names) to minute pieces while screaming there was nothing wrong with aptly descriptive names!

I can just imagine that as one of the adventures of poor Joe Shmoe and Mr Sharpie!

Wish there was more to this fic, oh well.
alichi chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
Chapter 3 is so full of hope but its been 6 years... hope nothing has happened to you. I like this fic and really hope you aren't dead or something :P

Hope you get to post more of this fic before they close down
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
Great story!
Kithrin chapter 3 . 4/23/2009
i really hope this gets continued. i would've thought the weapon would be more upset at being called sharpie than the Mr part...
Kinhoshi89 chapter 2 . 11/13/2008
Good story. Too bad it seems to be dead.
QundraDraconum chapter 3 . 8/11/2008
well I guess this isn't going to be finished. I like the concept though, and your delivery is well done.
Lerris chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
Basically Ranma has a powerup, but so far there is nothing showing up to tax his abilities. The dolls are just odd.

This story shows some potential, but you need more chapters..
DeltaKyuubi chapter 3 . 7/23/2008
cool story cant wait till you update
Sdarian chapter 3 . 11/20/2007
Good work, on both this and Child Of A Goddess. I hope to see more in the future! Good luck!