Reviews for Dignity? What is this 'dignity' you speak of?
Ceranis chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Interesting idea. Hoping your muse doesn't help you out, at least until I get another chapter of this. ;)
AthenaSophia85 chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
*falls over laughing* Oh, this is priceless. Do continue!

Although...no naked Bofur. *sigh* Ah, just as well. He's not really Sky's type. Can't wait for the lemon-y goodness!
ReBirDath chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Hey "! ahahahhahahahahahaahahah is just marvelous! *wink wink*
Dragon MoonX chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Wait, what? Reading it all the way through or giving up in disgust? There ain't nothing to be disgusted about! This looks great. And the scene where she squeezed Fili's butt is priceless. XD It makes me laugh imagining the look he must have had on his face when that happened.

This is going to be so good and funny. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
wockerjabi chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
There are some fics that make the world better by existing as a concept. This is one of them.
ndavis77 chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Nice intro. Looking forward to the promised lemony goodness! ;-)
CelticAngel86 chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
So simple and cute how could it be disgusting? I love it dearie! And I can't wait for the continuation heh...while I do want the muse of yours to inspire you for the big story, I'm hoping he'll be devious and hide from you on purpose so you get this out quicker :P
Rebecca Werner chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Uhh I absolutely love it and I would love to see where it leads. If that's possible?
chichi chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
I wait for the next chap with baited breath. Ever consider dwalin and/or nori? Not that i mind those rediculously good looking durins, but... happy writing.:)
xPunkyFishx chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Please, please, please make my day amazing by posting the next chapter! ASHDJTKDUBDFJJDN!
RagdollPrincess chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
I'm in love with this story already. I don't think your muse has abandonned you. He's just pointing you in this direction briefly to bank up resources for the darker story you're writing. I think your muse has your best interest at heart :D BECAUSE THIS IS AWESOME! I'm in love it it. I love the idea. I'm in love with you for writing it. It's so simple and so sexy. I can't wait to see where this goes, and you always surprise me too, which I love even more. In my mind I'm thinking (1) Fili is going to kick ass, (2) she's drunk and can barely manage herself, (3) the addition of Nori as a watcher is so HOT, (4) are Skky and Kili allowed to gang up on Fili, because I feel like that's the only way they'll get his clothes off. And no matter which way things go, hotness will follow. I could be completely out to lunch on all of those thoughts! I usually am with you! PS The OCD touch was the best. What a great way to add some humour that is also a real thing people have to deal with. She's very accepting of it.
Saddles18 chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Oh man, this could get weird quick, lol. Update soon!
katnor chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Giving up in disgust? You have got to be kidding... now why would anyone do that? Oh, puritans... yeah, sure, must be a lot of those around? ;)
I think with your AN there at the end it's a given I'm going to be waiting impatiently for your next update.
dragynfyre18 chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
You could add this to your other "in canon" short, and start a full blown fic. I would love to read about Sky and her Durin's in canon.

I think everyone was hoping that it would lead to some extreme steam really quickly. It is obviously headed somewhere fun... I know where I want it to go. ;)

BTW Sky is amusing while drunk.
Talk-Typo chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
hiya! it's Jade with the review!
anyway I'm going to jump right into this; the language you use is very nice and adds great detail to what you are saying even if it was of the simplest things and I must admit, this gave me a grin at the expense of the characters embarrassment and of how scandalous it all was.

with the way this was written, you could leave the story there as it is or continue to more chapters, I say this because it was a well constructed story and has the ability to leave the rest to imagination if it were so.

so all in all it was enjoyable to read even though I am not that familiar with any of the characters. Great work!
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3