Reviews for Reasons Why We Love Sesshomaru AKA: Fluffy
DarkSandHanyou2968 chapter 4 . 8/5/2007
WE LOVE HIM CAUSE HE'S SESSHOMARU GAWD DAMMIT! Oh, and HE IS MINE! isn't that right Sessy-boo?

Sesshomaru: Yes... and never call me that again...

ME: SEE! *gives him a HUGE glomp* Hee hee... I'm so posesive
existence92 chapter 5 . 10/21/2005
_
dawnmiko chapter 5 . 6/20/2005
Reasons I Love my Sesshomaru-sama:

1)He is stoic and cold, but warm in his own way to those he respects.

2)one word, Respect!

3)Did I mention sex appeal? every girl loves the badass bishi _

4)another word, BISHI!

5)He has a fluff!

6)Just think... Ways to make Sessh-kun shiver *evil/perverted grin*

7)He's like the wicked sexy gothish guy every girl fantasizes about, y'know, the one who heals your heart while you heal his?

8)Have you ever wondered *shifty eyes* *whispers* how big it is? *shifty eyes*

9)He is confident, and does not talk endlessly like some idiotic schoolboy! *HOJO! GR!*

10)Ok, imagine this, waking up in Sesshomaru's arms, and watching him breathe peacefully as he sleeps, looking totally innocent, like he's not some diobolical mass murderer! _ romantic, ne?

11)He has class, grace, dignity, honor, respect, pride, self-control, unsurpassable power, and drop-dead sexy looks. now tell me, what man today has a single one of these aspects?

12) He looks good in anything, but best in nothing *wink*wink*

13)He comes with a big fluffy thing, a puppy and bragging rights! _ :3

14)How could you not want that firm but gentle touch?

15)You try keeping your skin, hair, clothing, and grace in check while battling demons throughout ancient Japan, can anyone say blood guts 'n dirt?

16)He has one arm and still kicks major 55!

17)Pointy ears, how kinky is that ? _

18)Same goes with the fangs! KINKY!

19)He's a demon. A DEMON! _ That means he excells where the other guy fails! *wink*wink*

20)he cant be an inuyokai, he has to be a succubi! (male seductor *demon level in demonology*)

21)He is above weaknesses caused by lust for the shikkon

DemonDogs chapter 5 . 6/7/2005
He has the CUTEST POUT!

DemonDogs
DemonDogs chapter 4 . 6/7/2005
Because he is a SEX GOD! . No! A Sex Devil! . *Smiles and sighs Dreamily* _ Sessy dosen't have a tail! Its a fur! . #.#
Mad-4-Manga chapter 5 . 1/16/2005
Okies.

Reasons why I love FLUFFY!

1. He is loyal

2. He is cute

3. He's a taiyoukai (ROYALTY BABY! V)

4. he's got the li'l crescent moon on is frohead

5. He's always so sweet in any Kag/ Sess Rin/Sess or OC/Sess

6. He si SO mysterious

7. Mature

8. he's got cute ears to tweak!

9. He can fly

10. He has that kawaii tail/boa thing and if it's a tail he can wrap you in it and hold you close!

11. If his fluffy thing is a boa he can wrap you in it and hold you close to him :D...

*drool*

12. We could kill Jaken.

13. He is SO good with Rin

14. He's cute in ANY fluff-filled fic!

15. He is SO kawaii!

16. Ha has the most KAWAII dog form EVER

email me if need any more ideas!

I LOVE FLUFFY! that's more than enough
sailoryue chapter 4 . 10/16/2004
btw, for all you fluffy lovers, heres a chat room for you:

?directstartfalse&chanSesshomaru&websSesshomaru's%20Chatroom&pagecolor#C&titlecolor#00FF00&bordercolor#0&bgcolor#5900B3&chatfontsize12&fonttypeArial&marginsleftmargin0%20topmargin
sailoryue chapter 5 . 10/16/2004
he's misunderstood! he's 700 years old, (someone told me) so he's got a long reputation, he's probably got a lotta bad karma, so thats why people hate him.

he has a HUGE fan base, 48,800, and 35,400 fanlistings on google! (spelled both ways)

50,100 and 67,200 on yahoo

in my opinion thats alot!

btw, if some one IS making a hate fic for him, they should pay!
sailoryue chapter 4 . 10/16/2004
heres another one:

he never wanted revenge after inuyasha chupped his arm off

he thwarted the evil aura that surounded tokijin

notheing fazes him

as he once said to a talking tree, he could never find himself in a hopeless situation :P
sailoryue chapter 5 . 10/16/2004
heres some of mine:

hes enigmtic, you never know what he's thinking

he beats up jaken if anything happens to rin(in the manga he let her fall in a river, jaken got an enormous lump for that)

he's saved his brother a coupla times, along with the others (when inu turned evil, when inu was too weak to protect his friends, from evil cat youkai, etc etc etc)

he uses the tetsuseiga(transfomred) in a anime special
Death by Love chapter 5 . 10/9/2004
This is one of the funniest things I have read.

ohh oh...I got one reason why every one lovoves Lord Sesshoumaru...Cause of his nose! I MEAN...HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A NOSE THAT WAS THAT PERFECT! I mean realy! Have you ever seen a better nose? No! You haven't! I knew it!
YuniX-2 chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
my and all my friends have officially declared the number one random fact of life is that lord sesshomaru is hot.
LuClipse85 chapter 5 . 8/7/2004
Obsessing over Sesshomaru; are we

Daijoubu; I obsess over Miroku! Hourly!_

Good gods that monk's HOT!

*ahem*

Very funny! And what's the deal with Sesshomaru's butt! Can you even see it with all that hair!

Well since your friend is gonna make a contradiction of your fic; I'm make a list of reasons why Miroku's hot! Someday.

Keep up the good work and update soon!
LuClipse85 chapter 4 . 8/7/2004
A'ight; number sixty won me over. I like Sesshomaru a little more. When he first showed up I hated his guts; since Rin showed up I have more respect for him and ironically; LESS for Jaken. I mean have you seen "Naraku's Barrier; Kagura's Decision" when Jaken says "I'm so lonely...". *snicker* What a loser!

This is good stuff! You're actually getting me to like Sesshomaru more!
LuClipse85 chapter 2 . 8/7/2004
Okay! That last one cracked me up! I don't know what your mom would say but I know what mine would: HELL NO!

You surprised me; I thought this was a one shot; it's funny!