Reviews for Explanations
Roslind chapter 20 . 7/29/2013
Rhonda is such a ...!*sigh* I'm not even gonna say it. I have never liked her in the "Hey Arnold!" series. The way you described her, is the same way I would've. I love what you've one so far, and hope to read more of this fantastic story! Keep up the good work! :) 3
Agunimon1000 chapter 20 . 8/28/2011
Pretty cool story :3, I like it cause its not too (if it is then barely) OOC, it shows character development for several people, and it leads off after the Journal which is a good topic to start after. Finish pl0x
Healing Sword chapter 20 . 7/3/2007
I Think is too late for a review

but, I just want to say that this story is awesome

please continue it, I want to know how they kiss, and etc.

please...

the story is so great to be unfinish like that.

Again please!

Atte: Healing Sword
Jarel Kortan chapter 20 . 5/17/2006
"..." Finish the story you must, please finish the story. This is too good of a story to leave hanging, especially after a year. Man I was hoping to read a completed story for once, and now this,agh. Need closer, Need ending. I don't think I can word anyother way.

Until next time, Jarel out.
Jarel Kortan chapter 16 . 5/16/2006
wow great story so far. Darth Roden recomened your stories, and when I saw this one, I had to check it out. Funny thing is I had the same idea for a story, but I guess I can't really use it now. Anyway, I would just reviewed the last chapter, but it's getting late so I'll read the rest tomorrow. Also I'm impressed with all the stuff you remembered from the show, and the scream part when he realizes what those screams were, well done. Anyway, I really like this story and I can't wait to read the ending.

Until next time, Jarel out.
DKN chapter 20 . 9/18/2005
You MUST finish this story! This is quite possible the greatest A/H fic I've ever read! You've already made the poeple wait 5 months - please don't make them wait anymore!

Oh, and could you add a little Gerald/Phoebe into the mix? I always thought they made a good couple.
w108 chapter 18 . 7/15/2005
You know, this really isn't that bad of a story. I must say, I feel like it's dragging at the moment, because in the current situation, I see no real conclusion, or any story line of much substance. Your writing is, for the most part, good, and I see no real OOC issues, except for the matter of your object of hatred: Rhonda. I, for one, would think that she would be one of the larger supporters. Remember the 'married' episode? With Rhonda's matchmaking device? I do not that she is really the shallow unsympathetic girl you make her out to be. But, nevermind that matter of opinion. What you really need to work on is, for lack of a better word, point. What exactly are Arnold and Helga working twards? And in the words of my previous, hated English teacher, What is the 'big idea' behind your story?
w108 chapter 5 . 7/13/2005
You need to stop. With the Author's notes. Aside from that, Cheers to a good read!
Lady G-Unit chapter 20 . 4/22/2005
You really should keep going.I like your style on this story its unique,different,well from the ones I've read!I LOVE IT!No one should stop reading this I started at 11:00 finished at 1:21 seem quick yeah I know but I just didn't want to stop reading.I am really going to miss Connor and Connie they are so funny!Please,Please,Please continue.I ain't too proud to beg na! *Holla Back,Lady G-Unit* _
skatergirl13 chapter 20 . 4/13/2005
Awesome chapter, my last review was all jumbled up for some reason. But you got the point. I can't wait to see what happens next!

P.S.

I LOVE Megatokyo, I knew Connor and Connie reminded me of some other story.
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 20 . 4/12/2005
[...unWARP!]

Good evening.

Oh PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have Helga beat the tar out of Rhonda, PLEASE!

¡Zacatepóngolas!

This is VERY cool and I'm liking the weirdness with Harold. Keep it coming! _

Your humble servant,

King Cheetah
King Cheetah chapter 19 . 4/12/2005
Make no mistake, this was worth the wait. _

I'll be putting some of the Teen Titans fic on hold to do some SERIOUS rewrites/reposts of my old HA! fics, but I'm really looking forward to seeing what you have coming up next!

Your humble servant,

King Cheetah
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 19 . 4/11/2005
[...unWARP!]

Good evening.

I was wondering where this story had gone off to...

Excellent writing! I hope Arnold and Helga can FINALLY get some peace out of this! (and maybe some smooch time, lol)

And I hope someone gives Princess Rhondalloyd a black eye. She more than deserves it!

Check out my stories here on ffn and fictionpress . com !

¡Zacatepóngolas!

Until next time, remember:

I

AM

THE

J.A.M.

[WARP!]
skatergirl13 chapter 19 . 4/11/2005
Wow! Your Story is awesome! I think everyone is IC, and you ass teh little details, but don't make it monotinous. Great Work! Update soon! Pretty please!