Reviews for The Great Hogwarts Inspection of 2014
Very amusing
braye27 chapter 5 . 10/16/2016
I laughed and giggled my way through each chapter. Thank you for such a delightful story.

Beth
pianomouse chapter 5 . 9/9/2016
Absolutely fantastic story! I was giggling out loud. Thank you.
geowynpnn chapter 5 . 8/21/2016
Beautifully written and marvellously comical, I enjoyed it a lot.
Dimac99 chapter 5 . 5/21/2016
Given how useless OFSTED are at the best of times, I don't know if it's appropriate to find this amusing - but I did anyway!
Bookwormkat1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
I've read this multiple times before and always come back to it, because I find it wonderfully funny, as well as very well-written. Thank you for your story!
instagramrohan chapter 2 . 3/13/2016
Hilarious! The mere idea that they all survived the first class they saw is ridiculous, but even then the logic is sound. I love how you simply took the Muggle professor out of the picture.
Catlady1960 chapter 5 . 8/14/2015
Fun story.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2015
Brilliantly amusing
Readerjkr chapter 4 . 6/16/2015
Very nice. I love this light piece. I'm afraid your other recent work, though brilliantly written, is not my cup of tea. So I'm very happy to see you posted other work as well. Thanks for sharing
daisycb chapter 5 . 5/16/2015
This story was marvellous fun to read too.
Malebron chapter 5 . 5/6/2015
This was wonderful; considering I avoid AUs and never, but never read Severus/Hermione stories it was a wonderful, bouncing, witty bit of madness. You even kept Severus perfectly in character. Really one of the most enjoyable things I've read for ages. Good work!
hisnhers chapter 5 . 5/1/2015
Pooooor Severus! Oh no...

That was fun to read!

hisnhers chapter 4 . 5/1/2015
Poor man. Hermione all chipper and smiles and innocence... lol.

hisnhers chapter 3 . 5/1/2015
You have kept me laughing and giggling through the whole thing!

55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »