Reviews for Determination
nikita2469 chapter 7 . 12/21/2010
pan is a little bitch

shes the bad guy of my next story
storm-of-insanity chapter 7 . 12/9/2005
this is really well written. i like how you've written in pan's piont of view.
Mavrixtrinkia chapter 3 . 1/5/2005
That sparked my memory. I remember what happens now. By the way, your story is great, but because I remembered what happened; I think I'll move on to another story.

- _
Mavrixtrinkia chapter 2 . 1/5/2005
this is the second time for me reading this. and i still think its good. well, i really had forgotten what happened, so i like it so far. sorry if that makes no sense, i just woke up.
Steven P. P chapter 7 . 4/1/2003
Both endings are really sad. I still can't believe you ended the fic on such a sad note, even with a sequel in mind. I mean this doesn't encourage anyone to read the sequel at all.

Don't get me wrong. I really like your writing style, the plot moves forward very well, the way you showed things from Pan's POV was quite interesting, but the story is somehow overall depressing when you look at it as a whole. This feels like when you dive into the deep sea to find a precious gem, but after countless hours of search you find nothing. Where has the gem gone in this story?
Kutie-Pan chapter 7 . 2/9/2003
Hey I love your story but i'm confused. Didn't Pan go on the ship? Did Piccolo go after her and find her. Also, maybe I didn't understand the last chapter right or something because I thought Gohan was dead. Well, g2g, love your story, bye.
Delphine Pryde chapter 5 . 2/5/2003
Pan is so stubborn! Are we sure she's not related to Bulma?
Delphine Pryde chapter 4 . 2/5/2003
Don't you just hate it when people blame you for things you didn't do?
Delphine Pryde chapter 3 . 2/5/2003
I wanna know what considered "good behavior" for Piccolo.
Delphine Pryde chapter 2 . 2/5/2003
Pan's so cool!
Delphine Pryde chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
My, Pan certainly has guts. I don't think I'd be able to talk back to Piccolo like that.
Kutie-Pan chapter 6 . 1/26/2003
Hey, I love your story, Please update as soon as you can. Thanks, bye.
61743 chapter 5 . 1/15/2003
Wow! This was a really strong story. I loved how you portrayed Pan and her struggling. It was very emotional and I couldn't stop reading. Great work.
Domino-Dancing chapter 5 . 1/15/2003
*hisses in pain as both Piccolo and Gohan go down*

I knew this was going to happen. I just knew it. Masterfully done, Mei. This is turning out wonderful. I am now hooked and want to know whats going to happen. Are Piccolo and Gohan going to come back? What will happen in this alternate universe? I'm am perfectly capable of begging *small smile* But this again, is wonderful. I shall come back every day to see if you have updated. It is a pleasure to read your stories.

Mindy chapter 4 . 1/3/2003
I like this story and please do make how he got out of hell.