Reviews for Caught in the Middle
jessi chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Great story, very funny!
Angel LeeAnn chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
This is great! I dare say, it was most entertaining! I wish there was a more, but I won't hold my breath for it. Lol.
TheChosenOne3 chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
LOL! I think that is one of the funniest stories I have ever read. It was great how you portrayed Challenger's frustration. I loved how Roxton and Marguerite manipulated their stories just a bit. And then Malone and Veronica...just perfect.
Enchanter chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
This was absolutely hilarious! I loved it!
AerinBrown chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
hehehe...Poor Challenger. The dear patriarch of the family. Very cute story; very well written! Keep it up!
TGG14 chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
Geezus, I nearly fell outta my chair I was laughing so hard! You captured their charcaters so well, it frightened me! I can totally visualize Roxton and Marguerite having a spat with Challenger being the middle man. You've got to add more (especially more V/M) ... this was absolutely halarious! Great job!
Mindy chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
VERY FUNNY STORY! I LOVED...PUSHED..THE WORD IS PUSHED! I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
Eva chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
Very cute...so much like our R&M's spats. You certainly captured the spirit of these two when they are playing the 'blame' game. You did a sensational job. Hope you will continue to write more. I really enjoyed visualizing their arguing with Challenger playing the referee. Bless George's heart!
MissMeggs chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
Great Story!It was cute. I love sweet, simple stories and this one hit the spot.
TLWROX chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
WAIT! NO! Where's V&N's fight? And where's M&R's make up/out scene? Come on! Gimme more! This was HYSTERICAL! :) :) :)
Beckers chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
"Pushed, Marguerite. The word is *pushed*!"

Too funny!
maloal chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
This was short, but cute. Definately kept everyone in character. LOL!
A. Windsor chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
lmao! hehehe. very funny!
chantal chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
this was very fun to read :D

i loved it

take care and thanks for posting it.
Lisa chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
This is great! I nearly fell off the chair!

Im waiting for more, this is so funny!