Reviews for The Snape Family Saga and the Chamber of Secrets
violinpunk chapter 6 . 2/14
Love all 4 stories! Can't wait for more chapters with this one!
Michellecole chapter 6 . 2/12
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 6 . 12/23/2017
Good chapter. Keep up the good work!
C chapter 6 . 11/19/2017
I love your writing style and the versions of the characters you have created. Bella and Snape are brilliant together, good example of how opposites attract!
anyeshabaner chapter 6 . 11/17/2017
i just love this story... but you update the story so late... i am dying to know more and more and more...oh how i love sev bella i hope their lives become a little bit easy. i am dying to see what the 3 rd installation of the story will bring, provided you are going to write the third installation. please do!... will it be a AU or Will it be cannon? i wish their was a happy instance for sev bella harry and hermione.

will there be a time when sev sirius and remus will band together? or will sev have to go back to being a death eater . i hope not my heart would break.

so many possibilities and so many imaginary scenarios. please update soon ... this cat will die out of curiosity :) ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/16/2017
Worth the wait but hopefully not too Iong the next time :)
Love love your story .Love the writing .Love the dialogue .Love the concept on and living this story with you .Thanks again for keeping this dream alive for all of us !i hope you keep going and going !
Guest chapter 6 . 11/15/2017
Oh my gosh, this was great. You’ve had me in the edge of my seat all morning. I loved it all from McGonagall squeezing Severus’ shoulder to him being jealous of Lockhart. It was just brilliant. I do hope that Snape gets to be a real father/guardian to the kids before they are too old. I’m not sure if you plan on writing through all the books cannon or if you’ll deviate at some point. I’m not sure I could handle the emotions that you do so well if there were to go through their school years like that, but who am I kidding. I’d read it in a heartbeat anyway.
Lastly, your Bella character is brilliant too!
I look forward to the next update whenever it may be. Great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
You updated soooooexcited thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
Please don't leave after 6 months
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
Come back soon
Snapegrl1 chapter 5 . 10/11/2017
Don't forget us out here !
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2017
Don't forget us out here .. can't wait for update .. soooo good
Guest chapter 2 . 10/2/2017