Reviews for The Snape Family Saga and the Chamber of Secrets
Guest chapter 2 . 19h
I hope this story is really long !
Guest in London chapter 2 . 9/22
Love your story !
I wish they were my family !
Crazy but I just love them !
This is one of my favorite stories ever !
Can't wait for your update ... reading your story from
London... I love ️ this story !
Please keep going
Can't wait for more
Love this story more more
spiffy2143 chapter 5 . 8/14
Loving this story so far. I know you said Chamber of Secrets wasn't your favorite but I think you are doing a really good job of telling it your way. Can't wait for more.
C chapter 5 . 7/29
I've really enjoyed this series and am so pleased with the new chapter. I love your depiction of Severus and Bella complements him really well, looking forward to the next update
I'm so happy to see an update on this story. I absolutely love it. Your characters are spot on and I look forward to more. I really enjoyed the extended interaction between Snape and Harry last chapter and I hope it will continue throughout his school year when he faces trouble. I was a bit surprised that Snape did not take a more direct approach in his punishment of Harry.
You have me on the edge of my seat at every chapter and I always wonder if it will be the time that Snape breaks his cherade and Bella tans the kids truly get him to themselves. Great job!
Jenna98 chapter 4 . 3/2
I have been so busy lately but I finally had a chance to check fanfic and almost wet my pants with excitement when I saw the update!

It was such an amazing chapter! I feel that I'm growing to love each character more and loved reading more about Severus and his interactions with the family! And I couldn't help but giggle at the end about the idea of all those Weasly kids in SNAPE's house! too funny!

Thanks again for sharing your amazing talent! It is always a highlight of day when you update so thank you!

Lots of love,
Jenna.
thrnbrooke chapter 4 . 2/12
Love this series!
Alifromnm chapter 4 . 2/4
Loved reading all your stories this week!
btvs22 chapter 4 . 2/1
Yeah! Update! Nice chapter. I love this family. Looking forward the next chapter.
C chapter 4 . 1/29
Really enjoyed the update, I like how you portray Snape with his split personality and family time is always great to read about