Reviews for The Snape Family Saga and the Chamber of Secrets
Chrissysmiles chapter 7 . 6/26
What I enjoy about this series is, we know the story, but do we really?
I had to reread the saga to remember how all these characters fit together. I loved it as much this time as I did when I first discovered it.
My only sorrow is how long in between new chapters we need to wait. This story is so brilliantly written as for fresh and unique! All of the characters are exactly as we know them from JK right down to the fact that Harry doesn't trust adults but thinks he has to rely on himself to solve so many things, Hermione needs to know everything about the world around him and Ron standing by his friends.
Looking forward to the next installment to this saga!
:-)
spiffy2143 chapter 7 . 5/29
I would love to see Lucius and Lockhart get put in there place. They are both so irritating. Looking forward to more:)
So great to see another chapter. I love your story, particularly the Snape-Harry parts. Excellent work and I’m excited for the next chapter.
Michellecole chapter 7 . 5/26
So excited you updated ! I love your writing style !
I love how Hermione wasn’t going to listen to her Uncle ! I’m sure when he gets the chance he will let his displeasure known. Harry has a lot on his plate not share with his Uncle, too. There totally going gets themselves into a mess. Can’t wait for your next update . Thanks again! You stories make us happy ! Thanks for that!
anyeshabaner chapter 7 . 5/26
wow! finally after so much time a great update! please next chapter. i want to know severus's reaction to hermione's petrification... Oh! poor Sev... his baby girl after all
violinpunk chapter 6 . 2/14
Love all 4 stories! Can't wait for more chapters with this one!
Michellecole chapter 6 . 2/12
Soon
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 6 . 12/23/2017
Good chapter. Keep up the good work!
~Estel
C chapter 6 . 11/19/2017
I love your writing style and the versions of the characters you have created. Bella and Snape are brilliant together, good example of how opposites attract!
anyeshabaner chapter 6 . 11/17/2017
i just love this story... but you update the story so late... i am dying to know more and more and more...oh how i love sev bella i hope their lives become a little bit easy. i am dying to see what the 3 rd installation of the story will bring, provided you are going to write the third installation. please do!... will it be a AU or Will it be cannon? i wish their was a happy instance for sev bella harry and hermione.

will there be a time when sev sirius and remus will band together? or will sev have to go back to being a death eater . i hope not my heart would break.

so many possibilities and so many imaginary scenarios. please update soon ... this cat will die out of curiosity :) ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/16/2017
Worth the wait but hopefully not too Iong the next time :)
Love love your story .Love the writing .Love the dialogue .Love the concept on and living this story with you .Thanks again for keeping this dream alive for all of us !i hope you keep going and going !
Guest chapter 6 . 11/15/2017
Oh my gosh, this was great. You’ve had me in the edge of my seat all morning. I loved it all from McGonagall squeezing Severus’ shoulder to him being jealous of Lockhart. It was just brilliant. I do hope that Snape gets to be a real father/guardian to the kids before they are too old. I’m not sure if you plan on writing through all the books cannon or if you’ll deviate at some point. I’m not sure I could handle the emotions that you do so well if there were to go through their school years like that, but who am I kidding. I’d read it in a heartbeat anyway.
Lastly, your Bella character is brilliant too!
I look forward to the next update whenever it may be. Great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
Yeah
You updated soooooexcited thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2017