Reviews for Banded Reunion
Guest chapter 3 . 3/10/2015
Please update! I'm loving this fanfic
Guest chapter 3 . 3/6/2015
Thanks for updating :)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/4/2015
This is soooooo gooood
jlcny825 chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
love this story
Kitkatsimons chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
I love this story sooo much! Please update soon:)
AusllyRauralover100 chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
Awesome
R.I.PxGlee2015 chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
McAndrew!
guest chapter 2 . 2/23/2015
Loving this! Great idea and great execution. It's important for people to know that for those lucky enough to recover from a serious illness, life goes on. At the same time, life is different. Medication, check ups, scans, recurrence, long- term side effects, etc. are all a part of recovery. Great job so far. Looking forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/22/2015
I really like this story. I love it when there in the future. Will the next chapter be the reunion or will we have to wait longer? Please please update soon
MPenrose chapter 2 . 2/21/2015
Keep updating! This is one of the best Red Band fics I've read! I like how you made it that 8 years later the group has grown apart, because that's what would happen in real life. A fic talking about how the red banders still hang out every day 8 years later just wouldn't be realistic. And I love the part about Hunter, since I shipped Kunter so hard during the show. I'm kind of wondering more about Charlie's, Kara's, and Jordi's love lives. (You already mentioned Dash dating Mae off and on, which I liked.) I know Kara is probably going to be paired with Dash and she is still mourning over Hunter's death, but since the single red banders are all in their early twenties, it seems like they would've had some relationships.
Katrina chapter 2 . 2/17/2015
PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE THIS! And the Lemma and Hara and HOLY CRAP JUST UPDATE! The Lemma parts inspired me to write my own Fanfic about them later!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/17/2015
This is so gooood
AusllyRauralover100 chapter 2 . 2/16/2015
I love this story
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Please please update soon. Most the time story's like this are never finished, but I really want this s one to finsh
bella1985 chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
I absolutely adore this story so far! You have me so hooked. Please update soon :) i cant wait to see them all back together!
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »